New Mom Dannii Minogue Afraid to Stand Next to Cheryl Cole
Singer-turned-TV-star Dannii Minogue is reportedly in despair over her baby weight - and fears she will look "frumpy" next to Cheryl Cole when she returns to the public eye this weekend. The Aussie star gave birth to her first child, son Ethan, in July but admitted earlier this month that she has struggled to work off the extra 49 pounds she gained while pregnant because she doesn't have the "energy" to exercise.
Minogue has been staying in her native Melbourne since the birth but is due to return to showbiz on Saturday, October 9 when she resumes her role as a judge and mentor on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor". But she is said to be self-conscious about her wider waistline - and is nervous at the prospect of being onscreen alongside her fellow judge, super-skinny British singer Cole.
source tells New magazine, "Dannii has suffered a major confidence crisis since having the baby. She's only human and is terrified she's not in the right shape to be on a major TV show. Everyone keeps telling her she looks great, but she keeps picking faults. She knows she has to stand next to one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet - it's every new mum's worst nightmare."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival