New Mom Dannii Minogue Afraid to Stand Next to Cheryl Cole
Singer-turned-TV-star Dannii Minogue is reportedly in despair over her baby weight - and fears she will look "frumpy" next to Cheryl Cole when she returns to the public eye this weekend. The Aussie star gave birth to her first child, son Ethan, in July but admitted earlier this month that she has struggled to work off the extra 49 pounds she gained while pregnant because she doesn't have the "energy" to exercise.
Minogue has been staying in her native Melbourne since the birth but is due to return to showbiz on Saturday, October 9 when she resumes her role as a judge and mentor on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor". But she is said to be self-conscious about her wider waistline - and is nervous at the prospect of being onscreen alongside her fellow judge, super-skinny British singer Cole.
source tells New magazine, "Dannii has suffered a major confidence crisis since having the baby. She's only human and is terrified she's not in the right shape to be on a major TV show. Everyone keeps telling her she looks great, but she keeps picking faults. She knows she has to stand next to one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet - it's every new mum's worst nightmare."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest