New Mom Dannii Minogue Afraid to Stand Next to Cheryl Cole
Singer-turned-TV-star Dannii Minogue is reportedly in despair over her baby weight - and fears she will look "frumpy" next to Cheryl Cole when she returns to the public eye this weekend. The Aussie star gave birth to her first child, son Ethan, in July but admitted earlier this month that she has struggled to work off the extra 49 pounds she gained while pregnant because she doesn't have the "energy" to exercise.
Minogue has been staying in her native Melbourne since the birth but is due to return to showbiz on Saturday, October 9 when she resumes her role as a judge and mentor on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor". But she is said to be self-conscious about her wider waistline - and is nervous at the prospect of being onscreen alongside her fellow judge, super-skinny British singer Cole.
source tells New magazine, "Dannii has suffered a major confidence crisis since having the baby. She's only human and is terrified she's not in the right shape to be on a major TV show. Everyone keeps telling her she looks great, but she keeps picking faults. She knows she has to stand next to one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet - it's every new mum's worst nightmare."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'