New Mom Dannii Minogue Afraid to Stand Next to Cheryl Cole
Singer-turned-TV-star Dannii Minogue is reportedly in despair over her baby weight - and fears she will look "frumpy" next to Cheryl Cole when she returns to the public eye this weekend. The Aussie star gave birth to her first child, son Ethan, in July but admitted earlier this month that she has struggled to work off the extra 49 pounds she gained while pregnant because she doesn't have the "energy" to exercise.
Minogue has been staying in her native Melbourne since the birth but is due to return to showbiz on Saturday, October 9 when she resumes her role as a judge and mentor on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show "The X Factor". But she is said to be self-conscious about her wider waistline - and is nervous at the prospect of being onscreen alongside her fellow judge, super-skinny British singer Cole.
source tells New magazine, "Dannii has suffered a major confidence crisis since having the baby. She's only human and is terrified she's not in the right shape to be on a major TV show. Everyone keeps telling her she looks great, but she keeps picking faults. She knows she has to stand next to one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet - it's every new mum's worst nightmare."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer