Chingy Puts to Rest Rumor He's Dating a Transsexual
Rapper Chingy has denied rumors he's dating a transsexual, insisting he was merely posing with "a fan" for a photograph. Speculation over the "Right Thurr" hitmaker's sex life has swirled since he was pictured with an unnamed transsexual at a show in 2008.
But he's now spoken out to insist he is not dating the person in the picture, and he's adamant the shot has been used to spark malicious gossip about his love life. Chingy tells Street Heat, "That's some straight bulls**t. This is to clear that up. I had a show like two years ago. I had a show with Ludacris, we was at Chicago. There were some dancers on the stage and these dancers were on the stage through everybody's show. The person asked me to take a picture and I took a picture."
"The boy, whatever it is, asked me to take a picture. I'm not up there checking to see if it's a boy or girl. It looked like a woman. I'm not looking to see no neck check and all that. I'm taking a picture with a fan. That's how I'm looking at it."
"I'm not homophobic, I don't know what this person is. If you're a fan of Chingy, I'ma (sic) take a picture with you. You got this person that took pictures with not just me but with a few other celebrities. But for some reason, they want to single me out and make it out like I'm messing with this person, sleeping with this person."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs