Chingy Puts to Rest Rumor He's Dating a Transsexual
Rapper Chingy has denied rumors he's dating a transsexual, insisting he was merely posing with "a fan" for a photograph. Speculation over the "Right Thurr" hitmaker's sex life has swirled since he was pictured with an unnamed transsexual at a show in 2008.
But he's now spoken out to insist he is not dating the person in the picture, and he's adamant the shot has been used to spark malicious gossip about his love life. Chingy tells Street Heat, "That's some straight bulls**t. This is to clear that up. I had a show like two years ago. I had a show with Ludacris, we was at Chicago. There were some dancers on the stage and these dancers were on the stage through everybody's show. The person asked me to take a picture and I took a picture."
"The boy, whatever it is, asked me to take a picture. I'm not up there checking to see if it's a boy or girl. It looked like a woman. I'm not looking to see no neck check and all that. I'm taking a picture with a fan. That's how I'm looking at it."
"I'm not homophobic, I don't know what this person is. If you're a fan of Chingy, I'ma (sic) take a picture with you. You got this person that took pictures with not just me but with a few other celebrities. But for some reason, they want to single me out and make it out like I'm messing with this person, sleeping with this person."
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms