Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Selling Valuables to Pay Her Medical Bills
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt is selling his luxury cars and a prized duke's uniform to help pay for the actress' medical bills. The aging star has been in and out of the hospital over the summer after breaking her hip and is said to have racked up $100,000 in bills.
Her dedicated husband has decided to help by selling off his valuables - he's getting rid of a white convertible Rolls Royce for $350,000, and a jet black Rolls Royce for $140,000. The 66 year old is also hoping to make some money with the duke's uniform, which he's given a $160,000 price tag on his official website.
He tells TMZ.com, "It's the original uniform of the Duke of Anhalt. I risked my life in 1978 when I went to East Germany to get this uniform. The f**king communists hated me. The uniform I really love, but I love my wife more."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal