Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Selling Valuables to Pay Her Medical Bills
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt is selling his luxury cars and a prized duke's uniform to help pay for the actress' medical bills. The aging star has been in and out of the hospital over the summer after breaking her hip and is said to have racked up $100,000 in bills.
Her dedicated husband has decided to help by selling off his valuables - he's getting rid of a white convertible Rolls Royce for $350,000, and a jet black Rolls Royce for $140,000. The 66 year old is also hoping to make some money with the duke's uniform, which he's given a $160,000 price tag on his official website.
He tells TMZ.com, "It's the original uniform of the Duke of Anhalt. I risked my life in 1978 when I went to East Germany to get this uniform. The f**king communists hated me. The uniform I really love, but I love my wife more."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival