Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Selling Valuables to Pay Her Medical Bills
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt is selling his luxury cars and a prized duke's uniform to help pay for the actress' medical bills. The aging star has been in and out of the hospital over the summer after breaking her hip and is said to have racked up $100,000 in bills.
Her dedicated husband has decided to help by selling off his valuables - he's getting rid of a white convertible Rolls Royce for $350,000, and a jet black Rolls Royce for $140,000. The 66 year old is also hoping to make some money with the duke's uniform, which he's given a $160,000 price tag on his official website.
He tells TMZ.com, "It's the original uniform of the Duke of Anhalt. I risked my life in 1978 when I went to East Germany to get this uniform. The f**king communists hated me. The uniform I really love, but I love my wife more."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'