Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Selling Valuables to Pay Her Medical Bills
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt is selling his luxury cars and a prized duke's uniform to help pay for the actress' medical bills. The aging star has been in and out of the hospital over the summer after breaking her hip and is said to have racked up $100,000 in bills.
Her dedicated husband has decided to help by selling off his valuables - he's getting rid of a white convertible Rolls Royce for $350,000, and a jet black Rolls Royce for $140,000. The 66 year old is also hoping to make some money with the duke's uniform, which he's given a $160,000 price tag on his official website.
He tells TMZ.com, "It's the original uniform of the Duke of Anhalt. I risked my life in 1978 when I went to East Germany to get this uniform. The f**king communists hated me. The uniform I really love, but I love my wife more."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star