Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Selling Valuables to Pay Her Medical Bills
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt is selling his luxury cars and a prized duke's uniform to help pay for the actress' medical bills. The aging star has been in and out of the hospital over the summer after breaking her hip and is said to have racked up $100,000 in bills.
Her dedicated husband has decided to help by selling off his valuables - he's getting rid of a white convertible Rolls Royce for $350,000, and a jet black Rolls Royce for $140,000. The 66 year old is also hoping to make some money with the duke's uniform, which he's given a $160,000 price tag on his official website.
He tells TMZ.com, "It's the original uniform of the Duke of Anhalt. I risked my life in 1978 when I went to East Germany to get this uniform. The f**king communists hated me. The uniform I really love, but I love my wife more."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off