Sean Penn Receives Half Million Donation From Bill Clinton
Sean Penn's charity efforts in Haiti have been given a boost - former U.S. President Bill Clinton has donated $500,000 to the actor's cause. The "Milk" star founded the J/P HRO Haitian Relief Organization in the wake of the January earthquake and has spent months helping to rebuild the Caribbean nation.
The Clinton Foundation's generous donation will go towards a camp in Petionville, which is run by the Oscar winner's group, and Penn is delighted with the support. He tells People.com, "The support of President Clinton and the Clinton Foundation is an extraordinary boost in our organization's ability to continue its work in Haiti. From the beginning the Clinton Foundation staff and leadership have generously shared expertise and essential logistical support."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'