Sean Penn Receives Half Million Donation From Bill Clinton
Sean Penn's charity efforts in Haiti have been given a boost - former U.S. President Bill Clinton has donated $500,000 to the actor's cause. The "Milk" star founded the J/P HRO Haitian Relief Organization in the wake of the January earthquake and has spent months helping to rebuild the Caribbean nation.
The Clinton Foundation's generous donation will go towards a camp in Petionville, which is run by the Oscar winner's group, and Penn is delighted with the support. He tells People.com, "The support of President Clinton and the Clinton Foundation is an extraordinary boost in our organization's ability to continue its work in Haiti. From the beginning the Clinton Foundation staff and leadership have generously shared expertise and essential logistical support."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame