Katy Perry to Launch Her Own Fashion Line
Pop star Katy Perry is stepping into the fashion world by launching her own line, according to a new report. The "California Gurls" singer, known for her colorful and sexy costumes, is currently in talks with fashion giant Steve Madden to design her own range, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Madden, the founder of his eponymous shoe range, has previously teamed with former child stars Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to make their Olsenboye and Elizabeth and James clothing lines.
Katy Perry is now currently on the promotional effort for her latest studio album "Teenage Dream". Already making a bunch of TV appearances and doing a lot of interviews, she now plots a massive tour which is expected to be announced soon.
More Katy Perry News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves