Katy Perry to Launch Her Own Fashion Line
Pop star Katy Perry is stepping into the fashion world by launching her own line, according to a new report. The "California Gurls" singer, known for her colorful and sexy costumes, is currently in talks with fashion giant Steve Madden to design her own range, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Madden, the founder of his eponymous shoe range, has previously teamed with former child stars Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to make their Olsenboye and Elizabeth and James clothing lines.
Katy Perry is now currently on the promotional effort for her latest studio album "Teenage Dream". Already making a bunch of TV appearances and doing a lot of interviews, she now plots a massive tour which is expected to be announced soon.
More Katy Perry News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary