Katy Perry to Launch Her Own Fashion Line
Pop star Katy Perry is stepping into the fashion world by launching her own line, according to a new report. The "California Gurls" singer, known for her colorful and sexy costumes, is currently in talks with fashion giant Steve Madden to design her own range, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Madden, the founder of his eponymous shoe range, has previously teamed with former child stars Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to make their Olsenboye and Elizabeth and James clothing lines.
Katy Perry is now currently on the promotional effort for her latest studio album "Teenage Dream". Already making a bunch of TV appearances and doing a lot of interviews, she now plots a massive tour which is expected to be announced soon.
More Katy Perry News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image