Katy Perry to Launch Her Own Fashion Line
Pop star Katy Perry is stepping into the fashion world by launching her own line, according to a new report. The "California Gurls" singer, known for her colorful and sexy costumes, is currently in talks with fashion giant Steve Madden to design her own range, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Madden, the founder of his eponymous shoe range, has previously teamed with former child stars Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to make their Olsenboye and Elizabeth and James clothing lines.
Katy Perry is now currently on the promotional effort for her latest studio album "Teenage Dream". Already making a bunch of TV appearances and doing a lot of interviews, she now plots a massive tour which is expected to be announced soon.
More Katy Perry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival