Katy Perry to Launch Her Own Fashion Line
Pop star Katy Perry is stepping into the fashion world by launching her own line, according to a new report. The "California Gurls" singer, known for her colorful and sexy costumes, is currently in talks with fashion giant Steve Madden to design her own range, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
Madden, the founder of his eponymous shoe range, has previously teamed with former child stars Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to make their Olsenboye and Elizabeth and James clothing lines.
Katy Perry is now currently on the promotional effort for her latest studio album "Teenage Dream". Already making a bunch of TV appearances and doing a lot of interviews, she now plots a massive tour which is expected to be announced soon.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell