David Beckham's Salary Drops by $3 Million
Soccer ace David Beckham has taken a pay cut of almost $3 million after his company's profits plunged. New figures for Footwork Productions show that turnover has fallen from $23.2 million in 2005 to $17.1 million this year.
The Los Angeles Galaxy star paid himself a salary of $16.2 million in 2009 but due to the decline in profits, he received only $13.5 million this year, according to documents obtained by Britain's Daily Mirror. But, despite a drop in worth of $37.5 million, Beckham is still valued at $150 million.
Beckham's source of income in fact can come from unusual places. The soccer ace who is accused of an affair with a hooker, said he would donate the lawsuit of $7.5 million to a children's charity if he wins the case.
More David Beckham News
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury