David Beckham's Salary Drops by $3 Million
Soccer ace David Beckham has taken a pay cut of almost $3 million after his company's profits plunged. New figures for Footwork Productions show that turnover has fallen from $23.2 million in 2005 to $17.1 million this year.
The Los Angeles Galaxy star paid himself a salary of $16.2 million in 2009 but due to the decline in profits, he received only $13.5 million this year, according to documents obtained by Britain's Daily Mirror. But, despite a drop in worth of $37.5 million, Beckham is still valued at $150 million.
Beckham's source of income in fact can come from unusual places. The soccer ace who is accused of an affair with a hooker, said he would donate the lawsuit of $7.5 million to a children's charity if he wins the case.
More David Beckham News
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles