David Beckham's Salary Drops by $3 Million
Soccer ace David Beckham has taken a pay cut of almost $3 million after his company's profits plunged. New figures for Footwork Productions show that turnover has fallen from $23.2 million in 2005 to $17.1 million this year.
The Los Angeles Galaxy star paid himself a salary of $16.2 million in 2009 but due to the decline in profits, he received only $13.5 million this year, according to documents obtained by Britain's Daily Mirror. But, despite a drop in worth of $37.5 million, Beckham is still valued at $150 million.
Beckham's source of income in fact can come from unusual places. The soccer ace who is accused of an affair with a hooker, said he would donate the lawsuit of $7.5 million to a children's charity if he wins the case.
More David Beckham News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor