David Beckham's Salary Drops by $3 Million
Soccer ace David Beckham has taken a pay cut of almost $3 million after his company's profits plunged. New figures for Footwork Productions show that turnover has fallen from $23.2 million in 2005 to $17.1 million this year.
The Los Angeles Galaxy star paid himself a salary of $16.2 million in 2009 but due to the decline in profits, he received only $13.5 million this year, according to documents obtained by Britain's Daily Mirror. But, despite a drop in worth of $37.5 million, Beckham is still valued at $150 million.
Beckham's source of income in fact can come from unusual places. The soccer ace who is accused of an affair with a hooker, said he would donate the lawsuit of $7.5 million to a children's charity if he wins the case.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie