Halle Berry's Visit in Poland Criticized
Actress Halle Berry has been slammed by a top politician in Poland for her high level of security on a recent trip to the country. The "Monster's Ball" star visited Warsaw earlier this month to launch her new perfume Reveal.
The actress is said to have had an armed police escort to take her around the country's capital and senior MP Edward Siarka has reacted with fury at claims Berry's entourage sped through a red light during her trip. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Anyone would have thought this was a president late for a meeting with The Queen."
Berry's fragrance reportedly smells of mimose, peach, melon, red berries, plumeria, iris, neroli, vetiver, cashmere and musk. It is ready to be purchased in the Europe but will only be available in the U.S. next year.
More Halle Berry News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway