Halle Berry's Visit in Poland Criticized
Actress Halle Berry has been slammed by a top politician in Poland for her high level of security on a recent trip to the country. The "Monster's Ball" star visited Warsaw earlier this month to launch her new perfume Reveal.
The actress is said to have had an armed police escort to take her around the country's capital and senior MP Edward Siarka has reacted with fury at claims Berry's entourage sped through a red light during her trip. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Anyone would have thought this was a president late for a meeting with The Queen."
Berry's fragrance reportedly smells of mimose, peach, melon, red berries, plumeria, iris, neroli, vetiver, cashmere and musk. It is ready to be purchased in the Europe but will only be available in the U.S. next year.
More Halle Berry News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce