Halle Berry's Visit in Poland Criticized
Actress Halle Berry has been slammed by a top politician in Poland for her high level of security on a recent trip to the country. The "Monster's Ball" star visited Warsaw earlier this month to launch her new perfume Reveal.
The actress is said to have had an armed police escort to take her around the country's capital and senior MP Edward Siarka has reacted with fury at claims Berry's entourage sped through a red light during her trip. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Anyone would have thought this was a president late for a meeting with The Queen."
Berry's fragrance reportedly smells of mimose, peach, melon, red berries, plumeria, iris, neroli, vetiver, cashmere and musk. It is ready to be purchased in the Europe but will only be available in the U.S. next year.
More Halle Berry News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'