Halle Berry's Visit in Poland Criticized
Actress Halle Berry has been slammed by a top politician in Poland for her high level of security on a recent trip to the country. The "Monster's Ball" star visited Warsaw earlier this month to launch her new perfume Reveal.
The actress is said to have had an armed police escort to take her around the country's capital and senior MP Edward Siarka has reacted with fury at claims Berry's entourage sped through a red light during her trip. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Anyone would have thought this was a president late for a meeting with The Queen."
Berry's fragrance reportedly smells of mimose, peach, melon, red berries, plumeria, iris, neroli, vetiver, cashmere and musk. It is ready to be purchased in the Europe but will only be available in the U.S. next year.
More Halle Berry News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman