Halle Berry's Visit in Poland Criticized
Actress Halle Berry has been slammed by a top politician in Poland for her high level of security on a recent trip to the country. The "Monster's Ball" star visited Warsaw earlier this month to launch her new perfume Reveal.
The actress is said to have had an armed police escort to take her around the country's capital and senior MP Edward Siarka has reacted with fury at claims Berry's entourage sped through a red light during her trip. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "Anyone would have thought this was a president late for a meeting with The Queen."
Berry's fragrance reportedly smells of mimose, peach, melon, red berries, plumeria, iris, neroli, vetiver, cashmere and musk. It is ready to be purchased in the Europe but will only be available in the U.S. next year.
More Halle Berry News
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot