Kanye West Signs Footwear Deal With Stubbs and Wooton
Kanye West is branching out into footwear design once again - he's launching his own line of
loafers with shoemakers Stubbs and Wooton. The "Gold Digger" rapper previously collaborated with bosses at Nike for his Air Yeezy sports shoe, and has even designed footwear for Louis Vuitton.
And now he's signed a deal to collaborate with designers at Stubbs and Wooton, known for their European-styled crested slippers and loafers. Stubbs and Wootton owner Percy Steinhart tells the New York Post, "We were honored that he approached us to do something together. We do a lot of crests. And (Kanye) loves crests." The line is scheduled hit shelves next spring next year.
Kanye West is currently preparing to release his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" on November 22 in the United States.
More Kanye West News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs