Kanye West Signs Footwear Deal With Stubbs and Wooton
Kanye West is branching out into footwear design once again - he's launching his own line of
loafers with shoemakers Stubbs and Wooton. The "Gold Digger" rapper previously collaborated with bosses at Nike for his Air Yeezy sports shoe, and has even designed footwear for Louis Vuitton.
And now he's signed a deal to collaborate with designers at Stubbs and Wooton, known for their European-styled crested slippers and loafers. Stubbs and Wootton owner Percy Steinhart tells the New York Post, "We were honored that he approached us to do something together. We do a lot of crests. And (Kanye) loves crests." The line is scheduled hit shelves next spring next year.
Kanye West is currently preparing to release his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" on November 22 in the United States.
More Kanye West News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik