Kanye West Signs Footwear Deal With Stubbs and Wooton
Kanye West is branching out into footwear design once again - he's launching his own line of
loafers with shoemakers Stubbs and Wooton. The "Gold Digger" rapper previously collaborated with bosses at Nike for his Air Yeezy sports shoe, and has even designed footwear for Louis Vuitton.
And now he's signed a deal to collaborate with designers at Stubbs and Wooton, known for their European-styled crested slippers and loafers. Stubbs and Wootton owner Percy Steinhart tells the New York Post, "We were honored that he approached us to do something together. We do a lot of crests. And (Kanye) loves crests." The line is scheduled hit shelves next spring next year.
Kanye West is currently preparing to release his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" on November 22 in the United States.
More Kanye West News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says