Kanye West Signs Footwear Deal With Stubbs and Wooton
Kanye West is branching out into footwear design once again - he's launching his own line of
loafers with shoemakers Stubbs and Wooton. The "Gold Digger" rapper previously collaborated with bosses at Nike for his Air Yeezy sports shoe, and has even designed footwear for Louis Vuitton.
And now he's signed a deal to collaborate with designers at Stubbs and Wooton, known for their European-styled crested slippers and loafers. Stubbs and Wootton owner Percy Steinhart tells the New York Post, "We were honored that he approached us to do something together. We do a lot of crests. And (Kanye) loves crests." The line is scheduled hit shelves next spring next year.
Kanye West is currently preparing to release his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" on November 22 in the United States.
More Kanye West News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris