Kanye West Signs Footwear Deal With Stubbs and Wooton
Kanye West is branching out into footwear design once again - he's launching his own line of
loafers with shoemakers Stubbs and Wooton. The "Gold Digger" rapper previously collaborated with bosses at Nike for his Air Yeezy sports shoe, and has even designed footwear for Louis Vuitton.
And now he's signed a deal to collaborate with designers at Stubbs and Wooton, known for their European-styled crested slippers and loafers. Stubbs and Wootton owner Percy Steinhart tells the New York Post, "We were honored that he approached us to do something together. We do a lot of crests. And (Kanye) loves crests." The line is scheduled hit shelves next spring next year.
Kanye West is currently preparing to release his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" on November 22 in the United States.
More Kanye West News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'