Vince Neil's Elevator Assault Investigation Has Been Dropped
Rocker Vince Neil has one less thing to worry about - an assault investigation surrounding an alleged attack on a woman in a Las Vegas elevator has been dropped due to insufficient evidence. Jessica Radowicz filed a police report claiming she was manhandled by the rocker when she recognized him in an elevator at the Hilton resort over America's Labor Day weekend, September 5, and the alleged altercation left her shaken up and bruised.
Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department officials launched an investigation but have now closed the case, insisting surveillance video doesn't support the alleged victim's story. A spokeswoman says, "The video does not show evidence of the victim being pushed. Furthermore, the alleged victim refused to make a statement, so the case has been cleared out."
Hilton hotel bosses had already dismissed the Californian woman's claims after conducting their own investigation into the matter. Hotel Executive Vice President Ken Ciancimino told WENN, "As we always do for the protection and security of our guests, we have conducted our own investigation of this incident."
"After reviewing surveillance video and interviewing witnesses, we've concluded that her allegations against Vince Neil are completely unfounded. We also understand that the local authorities have deemed her allegations to be without merit. Accordingly, we consider the matter closed."
But Neil's legal woes in Las Vegas are far from over - the rocker was arrested after local police caught him driving drunk in June. He was allegedly three times over the legal alcohol limit and charged with DUI and speeding. He will be arraigned next week, October 11.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower