Solange Knowles Calls Katy Perry's 'California Gurls' Video 'Kiddie Porn' for Kids
Singer-turned-DJ Solange Knowles has taken aim at Katy Perry, insisting the star's sexy "California Gurls" music video is "kiddie porn" for children, who can't help but watch. Beyonce Knowles' younger sister is furious her five-year-old son Julez sneaked away to watch Perry's suggestive promo, which features the singer lying nude on a cloud of cotton candy, covering her breasts with cakes and squirting cream from a can bra.
And now she's taking aim at the pop star on her Twitter blog, blaming Perry for recklessly marketing her sexy image to kids with seductive bright colours and candy. Solange writes, "Iont like (don't like) the fact dat Julez thinks he gotta sneak & watched 'California gurls' on u tube. Katy Perry is polluting the chirrens (children). It is like kiddie porn tho. All them damn colors, candy and s**t... and then daisy dukes, breast shooting cream... ."
The singer was further put off by Perry's recent "Sesame Street" controversy and feels U.S. TV bosses proved her point after axing an episode of the kids show featuring the busty singer in a cleavage-bearing dress.
More Solange Knowles News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'