Solange Knowles Calls Katy Perry's 'California Gurls' Video 'Kiddie Porn' for Kids
Singer-turned-DJ Solange Knowles has taken aim at Katy Perry, insisting the star's sexy "California Gurls" music video is "kiddie porn" for children, who can't help but watch. Beyonce Knowles' younger sister is furious her five-year-old son Julez sneaked away to watch Perry's suggestive promo, which features the singer lying nude on a cloud of cotton candy, covering her breasts with cakes and squirting cream from a can bra.
And now she's taking aim at the pop star on her Twitter blog, blaming Perry for recklessly marketing her sexy image to kids with seductive bright colours and candy. Solange writes, "Iont like (don't like) the fact dat Julez thinks he gotta sneak & watched 'California gurls' on u tube. Katy Perry is polluting the chirrens (children). It is like kiddie porn tho. All them damn colors, candy and s**t... and then daisy dukes, breast shooting cream... ."
The singer was further put off by Perry's recent "Sesame Street" controversy and feels U.S. TV bosses proved her point after axing an episode of the kids show featuring the busty singer in a cleavage-bearing dress.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her