Solange Knowles Calls Katy Perry's 'California Gurls' Video 'Kiddie Porn' for Kids
Singer-turned-DJ Solange Knowles has taken aim at Katy Perry, insisting the star's sexy "California Gurls" music video is "kiddie porn" for children, who can't help but watch. Beyonce Knowles' younger sister is furious her five-year-old son Julez sneaked away to watch Perry's suggestive promo, which features the singer lying nude on a cloud of cotton candy, covering her breasts with cakes and squirting cream from a can bra.
And now she's taking aim at the pop star on her Twitter blog, blaming Perry for recklessly marketing her sexy image to kids with seductive bright colours and candy. Solange writes, "Iont like (don't like) the fact dat Julez thinks he gotta sneak & watched 'California gurls' on u tube. Katy Perry is polluting the chirrens (children). It is like kiddie porn tho. All them damn colors, candy and s**t... and then daisy dukes, breast shooting cream... ."
The singer was further put off by Perry's recent "Sesame Street" controversy and feels U.S. TV bosses proved her point after axing an episode of the kids show featuring the busty singer in a cleavage-bearing dress.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too