Solange Knowles Calls Katy Perry's 'California Gurls' Video 'Kiddie Porn' for Kids
Singer-turned-DJ Solange Knowles has taken aim at Katy Perry, insisting the star's sexy "California Gurls" music video is "kiddie porn" for children, who can't help but watch. Beyonce Knowles' younger sister is furious her five-year-old son Julez sneaked away to watch Perry's suggestive promo, which features the singer lying nude on a cloud of cotton candy, covering her breasts with cakes and squirting cream from a can bra.
And now she's taking aim at the pop star on her Twitter blog, blaming Perry for recklessly marketing her sexy image to kids with seductive bright colours and candy. Solange writes, "Iont like (don't like) the fact dat Julez thinks he gotta sneak & watched 'California gurls' on u tube. Katy Perry is polluting the chirrens (children). It is like kiddie porn tho. All them damn colors, candy and s**t... and then daisy dukes, breast shooting cream... ."
The singer was further put off by Perry's recent "Sesame Street" controversy and feels U.S. TV bosses proved her point after axing an episode of the kids show featuring the busty singer in a cleavage-bearing dress.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory