Justin Timberlake Reportedly Buys New Home to Escape Paparazzi
Justin Timberlake has snapped up a new high-security New York home in a bid to hide out from the paparazzi when he's in the city. The "SexyBack" singer already owns a condo in the Big Apple's Tribeca district - but the building only has a part-time doorman and photographers frequently lurk outside to catch the singer entering and exiting with his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel.
But Timberlake appears to have had enough - he's put the condominium up for sale with a listing price of $5.25 million and has already purchased a more private residence in Manhattan's Greenwich Village where he can come and go as he pleases. The $7.65 million penthouse boasts three bedrooms and private parking, reports the New York Post.
On his acting career, Justin Timberlake recently appears in "The Social Network" and will next be seen in "Friends with Benefits".
More Justin Timberlake News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates