Justin Timberlake Reportedly Buys New Home to Escape Paparazzi
Justin Timberlake has snapped up a new high-security New York home in a bid to hide out from the paparazzi when he's in the city. The "SexyBack" singer already owns a condo in the Big Apple's Tribeca district - but the building only has a part-time doorman and photographers frequently lurk outside to catch the singer entering and exiting with his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel.
But Timberlake appears to have had enough - he's put the condominium up for sale with a listing price of $5.25 million and has already purchased a more private residence in Manhattan's Greenwich Village where he can come and go as he pleases. The $7.65 million penthouse boasts three bedrooms and private parking, reports the New York Post.
On his acting career, Justin Timberlake recently appears in "The Social Network" and will next be seen in "Friends with Benefits".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour