Justin Timberlake Reportedly Buys New Home to Escape Paparazzi
Justin Timberlake has snapped up a new high-security New York home in a bid to hide out from the paparazzi when he's in the city. The "SexyBack" singer already owns a condo in the Big Apple's Tribeca district - but the building only has a part-time doorman and photographers frequently lurk outside to catch the singer entering and exiting with his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel.
But Timberlake appears to have had enough - he's put the condominium up for sale with a listing price of $5.25 million and has already purchased a more private residence in Manhattan's Greenwich Village where he can come and go as he pleases. The $7.65 million penthouse boasts three bedrooms and private parking, reports the New York Post.
On his acting career, Justin Timberlake recently appears in "The Social Network" and will next be seen in "Friends with Benefits".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch