Justin Timberlake Reportedly Buys New Home to Escape Paparazzi
Justin Timberlake has snapped up a new high-security New York home in a bid to hide out from the paparazzi when he's in the city. The "SexyBack" singer already owns a condo in the Big Apple's Tribeca district - but the building only has a part-time doorman and photographers frequently lurk outside to catch the singer entering and exiting with his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel.
But Timberlake appears to have had enough - he's put the condominium up for sale with a listing price of $5.25 million and has already purchased a more private residence in Manhattan's Greenwich Village where he can come and go as he pleases. The $7.65 million penthouse boasts three bedrooms and private parking, reports the New York Post.
On his acting career, Justin Timberlake recently appears in "The Social Network" and will next be seen in "Friends with Benefits".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed