Justin Timberlake Reportedly Buys New Home to Escape Paparazzi
Justin Timberlake has snapped up a new high-security New York home in a bid to hide out from the paparazzi when he's in the city. The "SexyBack" singer already owns a condo in the Big Apple's Tribeca district - but the building only has a part-time doorman and photographers frequently lurk outside to catch the singer entering and exiting with his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel.
But Timberlake appears to have had enough - he's put the condominium up for sale with a listing price of $5.25 million and has already purchased a more private residence in Manhattan's Greenwich Village where he can come and go as he pleases. The $7.65 million penthouse boasts three bedrooms and private parking, reports the New York Post.
On his acting career, Justin Timberlake recently appears in "The Social Network" and will next be seen in "Friends with Benefits".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel