Oksana Grigorieva: Mel Gibson Turned 'Evil' When Jealous
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has accused the star of flying into "jealous" rages over the slightest snub. The couple split in April and their break-up later turned nasty after tape recordings of their bitter bust-ups hit the internet.
Russian singer Grigorieva, who shares a young daughter, Lucia, with the "Lethal Weapon" star, alleges he beat her and knocked out her teeth during a violent altercation early this year. She has now claimed the actor is prone to flipping out and becoming twisted by "evil" when he feels jealous - and she's urging Gibson to get help for his mood swings.
Grigorieva tells People magazine, "It's like something comes over him... his pupils dilated, and he's screaming so loudly. Ugly face - like not even his face. It's evil. Just evil... (He) could be set off by anything, and that's the problem. Majority of times it was jealousy of some sort... I want him to be treated, evaluated... he just needs to take responsibility."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked