Oksana Grigorieva: Mel Gibson Turned 'Evil' When Jealous
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has accused the star of flying into "jealous" rages over the slightest snub. The couple split in April and their break-up later turned nasty after tape recordings of their bitter bust-ups hit the internet.
Russian singer Grigorieva, who shares a young daughter, Lucia, with the "Lethal Weapon" star, alleges he beat her and knocked out her teeth during a violent altercation early this year. She has now claimed the actor is prone to flipping out and becoming twisted by "evil" when he feels jealous - and she's urging Gibson to get help for his mood swings.
Grigorieva tells People magazine, "It's like something comes over him... his pupils dilated, and he's screaming so loudly. Ugly face - like not even his face. It's evil. Just evil... (He) could be set off by anything, and that's the problem. Majority of times it was jealousy of some sort... I want him to be treated, evaluated... he just needs to take responsibility."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding