Oksana Grigorieva: Mel Gibson Turned 'Evil' When Jealous
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has accused the star of flying into "jealous" rages over the slightest snub. The couple split in April and their break-up later turned nasty after tape recordings of their bitter bust-ups hit the internet.
Russian singer Grigorieva, who shares a young daughter, Lucia, with the "Lethal Weapon" star, alleges he beat her and knocked out her teeth during a violent altercation early this year. She has now claimed the actor is prone to flipping out and becoming twisted by "evil" when he feels jealous - and she's urging Gibson to get help for his mood swings.
Grigorieva tells People magazine, "It's like something comes over him... his pupils dilated, and he's screaming so loudly. Ugly face - like not even his face. It's evil. Just evil... (He) could be set off by anything, and that's the problem. Majority of times it was jealousy of some sort... I want him to be treated, evaluated... he just needs to take responsibility."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie