Oksana Grigorieva: Mel Gibson Turned 'Evil' When Jealous
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has accused the star of flying into "jealous" rages over the slightest snub. The couple split in April and their break-up later turned nasty after tape recordings of their bitter bust-ups hit the internet.
Russian singer Grigorieva, who shares a young daughter, Lucia, with the "Lethal Weapon" star, alleges he beat her and knocked out her teeth during a violent altercation early this year. She has now claimed the actor is prone to flipping out and becoming twisted by "evil" when he feels jealous - and she's urging Gibson to get help for his mood swings.
Grigorieva tells People magazine, "It's like something comes over him... his pupils dilated, and he's screaming so loudly. Ugly face - like not even his face. It's evil. Just evil... (He) could be set off by anything, and that's the problem. Majority of times it was jealousy of some sort... I want him to be treated, evaluated... he just needs to take responsibility."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group