Oksana Grigorieva: Mel Gibson Turned 'Evil' When Jealous
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has accused the star of flying into "jealous" rages over the slightest snub. The couple split in April and their break-up later turned nasty after tape recordings of their bitter bust-ups hit the internet.
Russian singer Grigorieva, who shares a young daughter, Lucia, with the "Lethal Weapon" star, alleges he beat her and knocked out her teeth during a violent altercation early this year. She has now claimed the actor is prone to flipping out and becoming twisted by "evil" when he feels jealous - and she's urging Gibson to get help for his mood swings.
Grigorieva tells People magazine, "It's like something comes over him... his pupils dilated, and he's screaming so loudly. Ugly face - like not even his face. It's evil. Just evil... (He) could be set off by anything, and that's the problem. Majority of times it was jealousy of some sort... I want him to be treated, evaluated... he just needs to take responsibility."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower