Emma Stone Turned 'Lunatic' When Filming 'Easy A'
Emma Stone was so anxious after landing her first lead role in "Easy A", she broke out in blemishes and transformed into a "lunatic". The actress has previously had supporting parts in comedies such as "Superbad" and "The House Bunny" and was delighted after landing the starring turn in the teen comedy, in which she plays a student who pretends to lose her virginity.
But the 21 year old admits the stress of the project took its toll on her. Stone tells Britain's Empire magazine, "I put a large amount of pressure on myself while we were shooting it. I was a lunatic. I broke out all over my face and turned into this crazy person. But I am so insanely grateful that this happened."
More Emma Stone News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures