Emma Stone Turned 'Lunatic' When Filming 'Easy A'
Emma Stone was so anxious after landing her first lead role in "Easy A", she broke out in blemishes and transformed into a "lunatic". The actress has previously had supporting parts in comedies such as "Superbad" and "The House Bunny" and was delighted after landing the starring turn in the teen comedy, in which she plays a student who pretends to lose her virginity.
But the 21 year old admits the stress of the project took its toll on her. Stone tells Britain's Empire magazine, "I put a large amount of pressure on myself while we were shooting it. I was a lunatic. I broke out all over my face and turned into this crazy person. But I am so insanely grateful that this happened."
More Emma Stone News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival