Emma Stone Turned 'Lunatic' When Filming 'Easy A'
Emma Stone was so anxious after landing her first lead role in "Easy A", she broke out in blemishes and transformed into a "lunatic". The actress has previously had supporting parts in comedies such as "Superbad" and "The House Bunny" and was delighted after landing the starring turn in the teen comedy, in which she plays a student who pretends to lose her virginity.
But the 21 year old admits the stress of the project took its toll on her. Stone tells Britain's Empire magazine, "I put a large amount of pressure on myself while we were shooting it. I was a lunatic. I broke out all over my face and turned into this crazy person. But I am so insanely grateful that this happened."
More Emma Stone News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7