Emma Stone Turned 'Lunatic' When Filming 'Easy A'
Emma Stone was so anxious after landing her first lead role in "Easy A", she broke out in blemishes and transformed into a "lunatic". The actress has previously had supporting parts in comedies such as "Superbad" and "The House Bunny" and was delighted after landing the starring turn in the teen comedy, in which she plays a student who pretends to lose her virginity.
But the 21 year old admits the stress of the project took its toll on her. Stone tells Britain's Empire magazine, "I put a large amount of pressure on myself while we were shooting it. I was a lunatic. I broke out all over my face and turned into this crazy person. But I am so insanely grateful that this happened."
More Emma Stone News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special