Emma Stone Turned 'Lunatic' When Filming 'Easy A'
Emma Stone was so anxious after landing her first lead role in "Easy A", she broke out in blemishes and transformed into a "lunatic". The actress has previously had supporting parts in comedies such as "Superbad" and "The House Bunny" and was delighted after landing the starring turn in the teen comedy, in which she plays a student who pretends to lose her virginity.
But the 21 year old admits the stress of the project took its toll on her. Stone tells Britain's Empire magazine, "I put a large amount of pressure on myself while we were shooting it. I was a lunatic. I broke out all over my face and turned into this crazy person. But I am so insanely grateful that this happened."
More Emma Stone News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences