Toni Braxton Files for Bankruptcy, Again
R&B star Toni Braxton's financial woes continue to spiral - the singer has filed for bankruptcy again. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker has filed papers in California, claiming she owes between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
Braxton alleges she's unable to cover the costs because she is only worth between $1 million and $10 million. In the filing, the star lists a number of her creditors, including the City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau and the Department of Motor Vehicles in California and Nevada.
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998 and she was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March.
Toni Braxton released "Pulse", her first album in five years, in May this year. The album peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes