Toni Braxton Files for Bankruptcy, Again
R&B star Toni Braxton's financial woes continue to spiral - the singer has filed for bankruptcy again. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker has filed papers in California, claiming she owes between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
Braxton alleges she's unable to cover the costs because she is only worth between $1 million and $10 million. In the filing, the star lists a number of her creditors, including the City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau and the Department of Motor Vehicles in California and Nevada.
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998 and she was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March.
Toni Braxton released "Pulse", her first album in five years, in May this year. The album peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other