Toni Braxton Files for Bankruptcy, Again
R&B star Toni Braxton's financial woes continue to spiral - the singer has filed for bankruptcy again. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker has filed papers in California, claiming she owes between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
Braxton alleges she's unable to cover the costs because she is only worth between $1 million and $10 million. In the filing, the star lists a number of her creditors, including the City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau and the Department of Motor Vehicles in California and Nevada.
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998 and she was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March.
Toni Braxton released "Pulse", her first album in five years, in May this year. The album peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner