Toni Braxton Files for Bankruptcy, Again
R&B star Toni Braxton's financial woes continue to spiral - the singer has filed for bankruptcy again. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker has filed papers in California, claiming she owes between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
Braxton alleges she's unable to cover the costs because she is only worth between $1 million and $10 million. In the filing, the star lists a number of her creditors, including the City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau and the Department of Motor Vehicles in California and Nevada.
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998 and she was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March.
Toni Braxton released "Pulse", her first album in five years, in May this year. The album peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective