Toni Braxton Files for Bankruptcy, Again
R&B star Toni Braxton's financial woes continue to spiral - the singer has filed for bankruptcy again. The "Un-Break My Heart" hitmaker has filed papers in California, claiming she owes between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
Braxton alleges she's unable to cover the costs because she is only worth between $1 million and $10 million. In the filing, the star lists a number of her creditors, including the City of Los Angeles Parking Violations Bureau and the Department of Motor Vehicles in California and Nevada.
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998 and she was hit with a $400,000 federal tax lien in March.
Toni Braxton released "Pulse", her first album in five years, in May this year. The album peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent