Jim Carrey Went on Double Date With Noah Emmerich
Jim Carrey has wasted no time in charming the ladies since his split from Jenny McCarthy - the funnyman was reportedly spotted flirting with a mystery woman at a restaurant in New York. The "Mask" actor headed to The Lion eaterie in Manhattan with his "The Truman Show" co-star Noah Emmerich, a woman believed to be Emmerich's girlfriend, and a young Brazilian.
New York Post gossip column Page Six reported that Carrey spent the double-date last week "openly flirting" with the woman, drawing stares from other diners. A source tells the publication, "Carrey was openly flirting with the hottie all night, and everyone at the restaurant was talking about it. After dinner, they kept the date going at the bar."
Carrey split from former model McCarthy in April after five years together.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked