Jim Carrey Went on Double Date With Noah Emmerich
Jim Carrey has wasted no time in charming the ladies since his split from Jenny McCarthy - the funnyman was reportedly spotted flirting with a mystery woman at a restaurant in New York. The "Mask" actor headed to The Lion eaterie in Manhattan with his "The Truman Show" co-star Noah Emmerich, a woman believed to be Emmerich's girlfriend, and a young Brazilian.
New York Post gossip column Page Six reported that Carrey spent the double-date last week "openly flirting" with the woman, drawing stares from other diners. A source tells the publication, "Carrey was openly flirting with the hottie all night, and everyone at the restaurant was talking about it. After dinner, they kept the date going at the bar."
Carrey split from former model McCarthy in April after five years together.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'