Jim Carrey Went on Double Date With Noah Emmerich
Jim Carrey has wasted no time in charming the ladies since his split from Jenny McCarthy - the funnyman was reportedly spotted flirting with a mystery woman at a restaurant in New York. The "Mask" actor headed to The Lion eaterie in Manhattan with his "The Truman Show" co-star Noah Emmerich, a woman believed to be Emmerich's girlfriend, and a young Brazilian.
New York Post gossip column Page Six reported that Carrey spent the double-date last week "openly flirting" with the woman, drawing stares from other diners. A source tells the publication, "Carrey was openly flirting with the hottie all night, and everyone at the restaurant was talking about it. After dinner, they kept the date going at the bar."
Carrey split from former model McCarthy in April after five years together.
More Jim Carrey News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch