Jim Carrey Went on Double Date With Noah Emmerich
Jim Carrey has wasted no time in charming the ladies since his split from Jenny McCarthy - the funnyman was reportedly spotted flirting with a mystery woman at a restaurant in New York. The "Mask" actor headed to The Lion eaterie in Manhattan with his "The Truman Show" co-star Noah Emmerich, a woman believed to be Emmerich's girlfriend, and a young Brazilian.
New York Post gossip column Page Six reported that Carrey spent the double-date last week "openly flirting" with the woman, drawing stares from other diners. A source tells the publication, "Carrey was openly flirting with the hottie all night, and everyone at the restaurant was talking about it. After dinner, they kept the date going at the bar."
Carrey split from former model McCarthy in April after five years together.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival