Jim Carrey Went on Double Date With Noah Emmerich
Jim Carrey has wasted no time in charming the ladies since his split from Jenny McCarthy - the funnyman was reportedly spotted flirting with a mystery woman at a restaurant in New York. The "Mask" actor headed to The Lion eaterie in Manhattan with his "The Truman Show" co-star Noah Emmerich, a woman believed to be Emmerich's girlfriend, and a young Brazilian.
New York Post gossip column Page Six reported that Carrey spent the double-date last week "openly flirting" with the woman, drawing stares from other diners. A source tells the publication, "Carrey was openly flirting with the hottie all night, and everyone at the restaurant was talking about it. After dinner, they kept the date going at the bar."
Carrey split from former model McCarthy in April after five years together.
More Jim Carrey News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences