Heidi Klum Disliked Seal's 'Soul' Album
Soul singer Seal refuses to take wife Heidi Klum's advice about his music - because she panned his hit 2008 album "Soul". The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker previews his songs for his supermodel spouse, but she has no say over what tracks are included in the finished product.
He explains, "She hears them in their various stages, right from the infantile stages to the finished piece. She's very opinionated, my wife, so she's not backwards in coming forwards. She always lets me know what she thinks. She didn't care much for the 'Soul' album. She said, 'It's not my kind of music'."
"Soul" was released in the United States in November 2008 and only managed to climb up to no. 13. Seal has just released his seventh studio album called "6: Commitment" which first single "Seal" features Klum in the music video.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years