Heidi Klum Disliked Seal's 'Soul' Album
Soul singer Seal refuses to take wife Heidi Klum's advice about his music - because she panned his hit 2008 album "Soul". The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker previews his songs for his supermodel spouse, but she has no say over what tracks are included in the finished product.
He explains, "She hears them in their various stages, right from the infantile stages to the finished piece. She's very opinionated, my wife, so she's not backwards in coming forwards. She always lets me know what she thinks. She didn't care much for the 'Soul' album. She said, 'It's not my kind of music'."
"Soul" was released in the United States in November 2008 and only managed to climb up to no. 13. Seal has just released his seventh studio album called "6: Commitment" which first single "Seal" features Klum in the music video.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby