Heidi Klum Disliked Seal's 'Soul' Album
Soul singer Seal refuses to take wife Heidi Klum's advice about his music - because she panned his hit 2008 album "Soul". The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker previews his songs for his supermodel spouse, but she has no say over what tracks are included in the finished product.
He explains, "She hears them in their various stages, right from the infantile stages to the finished piece. She's very opinionated, my wife, so she's not backwards in coming forwards. She always lets me know what she thinks. She didn't care much for the 'Soul' album. She said, 'It's not my kind of music'."
"Soul" was released in the United States in November 2008 and only managed to climb up to no. 13. Seal has just released his seventh studio album called "6: Commitment" which first single "Seal" features Klum in the music video.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck