Heidi Klum Disliked Seal's 'Soul' Album
Soul singer Seal refuses to take wife Heidi Klum's advice about his music - because she panned his hit 2008 album "Soul". The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker previews his songs for his supermodel spouse, but she has no say over what tracks are included in the finished product.
He explains, "She hears them in their various stages, right from the infantile stages to the finished piece. She's very opinionated, my wife, so she's not backwards in coming forwards. She always lets me know what she thinks. She didn't care much for the 'Soul' album. She said, 'It's not my kind of music'."
"Soul" was released in the United States in November 2008 and only managed to climb up to no. 13. Seal has just released his seventh studio album called "6: Commitment" which first single "Seal" features Klum in the music video.
More Seal News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?