Heidi Klum Disliked Seal's 'Soul' Album
Soul singer Seal refuses to take wife Heidi Klum's advice about his music - because she panned his hit 2008 album "Soul". The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker previews his songs for his supermodel spouse, but she has no say over what tracks are included in the finished product.
He explains, "She hears them in their various stages, right from the infantile stages to the finished piece. She's very opinionated, my wife, so she's not backwards in coming forwards. She always lets me know what she thinks. She didn't care much for the 'Soul' album. She said, 'It's not my kind of music'."
"Soul" was released in the United States in November 2008 and only managed to climb up to no. 13. Seal has just released his seventh studio album called "6: Commitment" which first single "Seal" features Klum in the music video.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes