Victoria Beckham Teaches Her Kids of American Money
Multi-millionaire Victoria Adams is determined to teach her children about money management - she makes them barter for breakfast. The former Spice Girls star and soccer ace husband David Beckham live in Los Angeles with their sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz.
British-born Beckham wants her boys to learn the value of the dollar and regularly plays financial games with her sons. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "The other day we got up early to have breakfast and I was teaching them about American money. I had Post-Its on all the breakfast cereal. On the bread. On the milk. I got a box of fake money from Toys 'R' Us. 'All right,' I told them at 6am. 'We're going to learn about American money. I'm going to make you buy your breakfast'."
"I hand them all a bit of the money. They were all just waking up and going, 'Mum, we just want our Coco Puffs.' And I'm going, 'Coco Puffs! Cost one dollar twenty!'"
More Victoria Adams News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise