Victoria Beckham Teaches Her Kids of American Money
Multi-millionaire Victoria Adams is determined to teach her children about money management - she makes them barter for breakfast. The former Spice Girls star and soccer ace husband David Beckham live in Los Angeles with their sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz.
British-born Beckham wants her boys to learn the value of the dollar and regularly plays financial games with her sons. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "The other day we got up early to have breakfast and I was teaching them about American money. I had Post-Its on all the breakfast cereal. On the bread. On the milk. I got a box of fake money from Toys 'R' Us. 'All right,' I told them at 6am. 'We're going to learn about American money. I'm going to make you buy your breakfast'."
"I hand them all a bit of the money. They were all just waking up and going, 'Mum, we just want our Coco Puffs.' And I'm going, 'Coco Puffs! Cost one dollar twenty!'"
More Victoria Adams News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival