Victoria Beckham Teaches Her Kids of American Money
Multi-millionaire Victoria Adams is determined to teach her children about money management - she makes them barter for breakfast. The former Spice Girls star and soccer ace husband David Beckham live in Los Angeles with their sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz.
British-born Beckham wants her boys to learn the value of the dollar and regularly plays financial games with her sons. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "The other day we got up early to have breakfast and I was teaching them about American money. I had Post-Its on all the breakfast cereal. On the bread. On the milk. I got a box of fake money from Toys 'R' Us. 'All right,' I told them at 6am. 'We're going to learn about American money. I'm going to make you buy your breakfast'."
"I hand them all a bit of the money. They were all just waking up and going, 'Mum, we just want our Coco Puffs.' And I'm going, 'Coco Puffs! Cost one dollar twenty!'"
More Victoria Adams News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding