Victoria Beckham Teaches Her Kids of American Money
Multi-millionaire Victoria Adams is determined to teach her children about money management - she makes them barter for breakfast. The former Spice Girls star and soccer ace husband David Beckham live in Los Angeles with their sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz.
British-born Beckham wants her boys to learn the value of the dollar and regularly plays financial games with her sons. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "The other day we got up early to have breakfast and I was teaching them about American money. I had Post-Its on all the breakfast cereal. On the bread. On the milk. I got a box of fake money from Toys 'R' Us. 'All right,' I told them at 6am. 'We're going to learn about American money. I'm going to make you buy your breakfast'."
"I hand them all a bit of the money. They were all just waking up and going, 'Mum, we just want our Coco Puffs.' And I'm going, 'Coco Puffs! Cost one dollar twenty!'"
More Victoria Adams News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series