Linda Evans Did Surgery to Please Younger Lover
Former "Dynasty" star Linda Evans underwent a massive cosmetic surgery makeover at 50 in a desperate bid to keep her Greek lover. The actress was 47 when she met and fell for new age musician Yanni, who was 12 years her junior, and she went under the knife three years later in an effort to stay looking young for him.
She tells the Globe, "I wanted to still look good because I was with him - and so I could feel better about the age difference. I was 50 and things were starting to fall and get creepy and I thought, 'You know, I could have a little help, and it'd be a good thing...'"
The romance didn't last, but Evans has no regrets about going under the knife for the love of a man: "I'm not sorry I did that."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences