Linda Evans Did Surgery to Please Younger Lover
Former "Dynasty" star Linda Evans underwent a massive cosmetic surgery makeover at 50 in a desperate bid to keep her Greek lover. The actress was 47 when she met and fell for new age musician Yanni, who was 12 years her junior, and she went under the knife three years later in an effort to stay looking young for him.
She tells the Globe, "I wanted to still look good because I was with him - and so I could feel better about the age difference. I was 50 and things were starting to fall and get creepy and I thought, 'You know, I could have a little help, and it'd be a good thing...'"
The romance didn't last, but Evans has no regrets about going under the knife for the love of a man: "I'm not sorry I did that."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2