Linda Evans Did Surgery to Please Younger Lover
Former "Dynasty" star Linda Evans underwent a massive cosmetic surgery makeover at 50 in a desperate bid to keep her Greek lover. The actress was 47 when she met and fell for new age musician Yanni, who was 12 years her junior, and she went under the knife three years later in an effort to stay looking young for him.
She tells the Globe, "I wanted to still look good because I was with him - and so I could feel better about the age difference. I was 50 and things were starting to fall and get creepy and I thought, 'You know, I could have a little help, and it'd be a good thing...'"
The romance didn't last, but Evans has no regrets about going under the knife for the love of a man: "I'm not sorry I did that."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans