Linda Evans Did Surgery to Please Younger Lover
Former "Dynasty" star Linda Evans underwent a massive cosmetic surgery makeover at 50 in a desperate bid to keep her Greek lover. The actress was 47 when she met and fell for new age musician Yanni, who was 12 years her junior, and she went under the knife three years later in an effort to stay looking young for him.
She tells the Globe, "I wanted to still look good because I was with him - and so I could feel better about the age difference. I was 50 and things were starting to fall and get creepy and I thought, 'You know, I could have a little help, and it'd be a good thing...'"
The romance didn't last, but Evans has no regrets about going under the knife for the love of a man: "I'm not sorry I did that."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie