Amber Rose and Fabolous Shot Down Rumors They're Expecting Child
Kanye West's model ex-girlfriend Amber Rose has shot down rumors she is pregnant with another rapper's baby, insisting the majority of information written about her online is "wrong". Rose split from the "Stronger" hitmaker earlier this year and was almost immediately linked romantically to hip-hop star Fabolous.
Internet reports recently suggested Rose is expecting the rapper's child, but the claims are news to the curvaceous beauty. Taking to her Twitter blog, she writes, "Whoa Lol (laugh out loud) I'm NOT Pregnant Please ppl (people) the internet is 97 per cent wrong about me. I'm not THAT girl they portray me to be."
Meanwhile Fabolous has denied any romance with Rose, and is adamant he is not about to become a father again. He says, "Despite the rumor I didn't get anyone pregnant." Fabolous has a two-year-old son from another relationship.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball