Amber Rose and Fabolous Shot Down Rumors They're Expecting Child
Kanye West's model ex-girlfriend Amber Rose has shot down rumors she is pregnant with another rapper's baby, insisting the majority of information written about her online is "wrong". Rose split from the "Stronger" hitmaker earlier this year and was almost immediately linked romantically to hip-hop star Fabolous.
Internet reports recently suggested Rose is expecting the rapper's child, but the claims are news to the curvaceous beauty. Taking to her Twitter blog, she writes, "Whoa Lol (laugh out loud) I'm NOT Pregnant Please ppl (people) the internet is 97 per cent wrong about me. I'm not THAT girl they portray me to be."
Meanwhile Fabolous has denied any romance with Rose, and is adamant he is not about to become a father again. He says, "Despite the rumor I didn't get anyone pregnant." Fabolous has a two-year-old son from another relationship.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week