Amber Rose and Fabolous Shot Down Rumors They're Expecting Child
Kanye West's model ex-girlfriend Amber Rose has shot down rumors she is pregnant with another rapper's baby, insisting the majority of information written about her online is "wrong". Rose split from the "Stronger" hitmaker earlier this year and was almost immediately linked romantically to hip-hop star Fabolous.
Internet reports recently suggested Rose is expecting the rapper's child, but the claims are news to the curvaceous beauty. Taking to her Twitter blog, she writes, "Whoa Lol (laugh out loud) I'm NOT Pregnant Please ppl (people) the internet is 97 per cent wrong about me. I'm not THAT girl they portray me to be."
Meanwhile Fabolous has denied any romance with Rose, and is adamant he is not about to become a father again. He says, "Despite the rumor I didn't get anyone pregnant." Fabolous has a two-year-old son from another relationship.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences