Amber Rose and Fabolous Shot Down Rumors They're Expecting Child
Kanye West's model ex-girlfriend Amber Rose has shot down rumors she is pregnant with another rapper's baby, insisting the majority of information written about her online is "wrong". Rose split from the "Stronger" hitmaker earlier this year and was almost immediately linked romantically to hip-hop star Fabolous.
Internet reports recently suggested Rose is expecting the rapper's child, but the claims are news to the curvaceous beauty. Taking to her Twitter blog, she writes, "Whoa Lol (laugh out loud) I'm NOT Pregnant Please ppl (people) the internet is 97 per cent wrong about me. I'm not THAT girl they portray me to be."
Meanwhile Fabolous has denied any romance with Rose, and is adamant he is not about to become a father again. He says, "Despite the rumor I didn't get anyone pregnant." Fabolous has a two-year-old son from another relationship.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3