Amber Rose and Fabolous Shot Down Rumors They're Expecting Child
Kanye West's model ex-girlfriend Amber Rose has shot down rumors she is pregnant with another rapper's baby, insisting the majority of information written about her online is "wrong". Rose split from the "Stronger" hitmaker earlier this year and was almost immediately linked romantically to hip-hop star Fabolous.
Internet reports recently suggested Rose is expecting the rapper's child, but the claims are news to the curvaceous beauty. Taking to her Twitter blog, she writes, "Whoa Lol (laugh out loud) I'm NOT Pregnant Please ppl (people) the internet is 97 per cent wrong about me. I'm not THAT girl they portray me to be."
Meanwhile Fabolous has denied any romance with Rose, and is adamant he is not about to become a father again. He says, "Despite the rumor I didn't get anyone pregnant." Fabolous has a two-year-old son from another relationship.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video