Neil Patrick Harris to Rely on Already-a-Dad Partner for Parenting Tips
Funnyman Neil Patrick Harris will be relying on his partner David Burtka for parenting tips when the couple welcomes twins this autumn because the actor/chef is already a father to kids from a previous relationship. The beloved U.S. TV star turned to a surrogate to help the pair start a family, and Burtka will have plenty of experience after fathering another set of twins with his former lover, film producer Lane Janger.
Burtka and Janger became parents to daughter Flynn and son Javin in 2000, but they split in 2004 and Burtka went on to start a relationship with Harris. But he will need to brush up on his fatherly duties after spending recent years away from the kids.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "David doesn't see that much of the children, especially since he's been with Neil. He chats with both of them on the phone and sends them presents on their birthdays."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo