Neil Patrick Harris to Rely on Already-a-Dad Partner for Parenting Tips
Funnyman Neil Patrick Harris will be relying on his partner David Burtka for parenting tips when the couple welcomes twins this autumn because the actor/chef is already a father to kids from a previous relationship. The beloved U.S. TV star turned to a surrogate to help the pair start a family, and Burtka will have plenty of experience after fathering another set of twins with his former lover, film producer Lane Janger.
Burtka and Janger became parents to daughter Flynn and son Javin in 2000, but they split in 2004 and Burtka went on to start a relationship with Harris. But he will need to brush up on his fatherly duties after spending recent years away from the kids.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "David doesn't see that much of the children, especially since he's been with Neil. He chats with both of them on the phone and sends them presents on their birthdays."
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective