Neil Patrick Harris to Rely on Already-a-Dad Partner for Parenting Tips
Funnyman Neil Patrick Harris will be relying on his partner David Burtka for parenting tips when the couple welcomes twins this autumn because the actor/chef is already a father to kids from a previous relationship. The beloved U.S. TV star turned to a surrogate to help the pair start a family, and Burtka will have plenty of experience after fathering another set of twins with his former lover, film producer Lane Janger.
Burtka and Janger became parents to daughter Flynn and son Javin in 2000, but they split in 2004 and Burtka went on to start a relationship with Harris. But he will need to brush up on his fatherly duties after spending recent years away from the kids.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "David doesn't see that much of the children, especially since he's been with Neil. He chats with both of them on the phone and sends them presents on their birthdays."
More Neil Patrick Harris News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name