Neil Patrick Harris to Rely on Already-a-Dad Partner for Parenting Tips
Funnyman Neil Patrick Harris will be relying on his partner David Burtka for parenting tips when the couple welcomes twins this autumn because the actor/chef is already a father to kids from a previous relationship. The beloved U.S. TV star turned to a surrogate to help the pair start a family, and Burtka will have plenty of experience after fathering another set of twins with his former lover, film producer Lane Janger.
Burtka and Janger became parents to daughter Flynn and son Javin in 2000, but they split in 2004 and Burtka went on to start a relationship with Harris. But he will need to brush up on his fatherly duties after spending recent years away from the kids.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "David doesn't see that much of the children, especially since he's been with Neil. He chats with both of them on the phone and sends them presents on their birthdays."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik