Courtney Love Stopped Tweeting After Topless Photo Accident
Rocker Courtney Love has quit Twitter.com after accidentally publishing a nearly-nude photo of herself on the website. The Hole frontwoman logged on to social networking site Twitter last week and shocked thousands of followers by posting a link to a topless picture of herself writhing in a chair.
The embarrassed star reached out to her fans on Tuesday, October 5, admitting the steamy image was meant to be private - and the incident has prompted her to close down her profile. Posting her final tweet from @CourtneyLoveUK, she wrote, "I'm off twitter, that photo was meant for a boy friend."
Love did not mention the name of the beau the saucy snap was intended for. However, fans are hoping Love's Twitter break won't last too long - the rocker vowed to quit the site on two separate occasions in October 2009, only to return shortly afterwards.
Despite Love's statement that she stopped using the micro-blogging service, her account recently is updated with a status which reads, "Karl Lagerfeld, Riccardo Tisci, Liv Tyler, and More Celebrate NYC in Paris... i like couture soooo much@!"
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance