Courtney Love Stopped Tweeting After Topless Photo Accident
Rocker Courtney Love has quit Twitter.com after accidentally publishing a nearly-nude photo of herself on the website. The Hole frontwoman logged on to social networking site Twitter last week and shocked thousands of followers by posting a link to a topless picture of herself writhing in a chair.
The embarrassed star reached out to her fans on Tuesday, October 5, admitting the steamy image was meant to be private - and the incident has prompted her to close down her profile. Posting her final tweet from @CourtneyLoveUK, she wrote, "I'm off twitter, that photo was meant for a boy friend."
Love did not mention the name of the beau the saucy snap was intended for. However, fans are hoping Love's Twitter break won't last too long - the rocker vowed to quit the site on two separate occasions in October 2009, only to return shortly afterwards.
Despite Love's statement that she stopped using the micro-blogging service, her account recently is updated with a status which reads, "Karl Lagerfeld, Riccardo Tisci, Liv Tyler, and More Celebrate NYC in Paris... i like couture soooo much@!"
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber