Courtney Love Stopped Tweeting After Topless Photo Accident
Rocker Courtney Love has quit Twitter.com after accidentally publishing a nearly-nude photo of herself on the website. The Hole frontwoman logged on to social networking site Twitter last week and shocked thousands of followers by posting a link to a topless picture of herself writhing in a chair.
The embarrassed star reached out to her fans on Tuesday, October 5, admitting the steamy image was meant to be private - and the incident has prompted her to close down her profile. Posting her final tweet from @CourtneyLoveUK, she wrote, "I'm off twitter, that photo was meant for a boy friend."
Love did not mention the name of the beau the saucy snap was intended for. However, fans are hoping Love's Twitter break won't last too long - the rocker vowed to quit the site on two separate occasions in October 2009, only to return shortly afterwards.
Despite Love's statement that she stopped using the micro-blogging service, her account recently is updated with a status which reads, "Karl Lagerfeld, Riccardo Tisci, Liv Tyler, and More Celebrate NYC in Paris... i like couture soooo much@!"
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns