Courtney Love Stopped Tweeting After Topless Photo Accident
Rocker Courtney Love has quit Twitter.com after accidentally publishing a nearly-nude photo of herself on the website. The Hole frontwoman logged on to social networking site Twitter last week and shocked thousands of followers by posting a link to a topless picture of herself writhing in a chair.
The embarrassed star reached out to her fans on Tuesday, October 5, admitting the steamy image was meant to be private - and the incident has prompted her to close down her profile. Posting her final tweet from @CourtneyLoveUK, she wrote, "I'm off twitter, that photo was meant for a boy friend."
Love did not mention the name of the beau the saucy snap was intended for. However, fans are hoping Love's Twitter break won't last too long - the rocker vowed to quit the site on two separate occasions in October 2009, only to return shortly afterwards.
Despite Love's statement that she stopped using the micro-blogging service, her account recently is updated with a status which reads, "Karl Lagerfeld, Riccardo Tisci, Liv Tyler, and More Celebrate NYC in Paris... i like couture soooo much@!"
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle