Courtney Love Stopped Tweeting After Topless Photo Accident
Rocker Courtney Love has quit Twitter.com after accidentally publishing a nearly-nude photo of herself on the website. The Hole frontwoman logged on to social networking site Twitter last week and shocked thousands of followers by posting a link to a topless picture of herself writhing in a chair.
The embarrassed star reached out to her fans on Tuesday, October 5, admitting the steamy image was meant to be private - and the incident has prompted her to close down her profile. Posting her final tweet from @CourtneyLoveUK, she wrote, "I'm off twitter, that photo was meant for a boy friend."
Love did not mention the name of the beau the saucy snap was intended for. However, fans are hoping Love's Twitter break won't last too long - the rocker vowed to quit the site on two separate occasions in October 2009, only to return shortly afterwards.
Despite Love's statement that she stopped using the micro-blogging service, her account recently is updated with a status which reads, "Karl Lagerfeld, Riccardo Tisci, Liv Tyler, and More Celebrate NYC in Paris... i like couture soooo much@!"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked