'Dexter' Actor Suing Prop Firm After Shocked With Cardiac Defibrillator
Actor Brando Eaton is suing a medical prop company used by producers on axed U.S. hospital drama "Miami Medical" after a stunt with a cardiac defibrillator went wrong and he was shocked with powerful electrical charges. The 24 year old, who also starred on crime series "Dexter", appeared on the medical show as a character whose heart needed to be jolted back to life with the use of the cardiac device.
But the prop turned out to be a real defibrillator and Eaton had to seek doctors' attention following the onset mishap, reports TMZ.com. He has filed suit in Los Angeles County Superior Court against the bosses of the prop firm, claiming he needed "treatment and counseling for the anxiety, flashbacks and apprehension from this incident" and could have been killed.
Eaton is seeking unspecified damages for the health scare.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding