'Dexter' Actor Suing Prop Firm After Shocked With Cardiac Defibrillator
Actor Brando Eaton is suing a medical prop company used by producers on axed U.S. hospital drama "Miami Medical" after a stunt with a cardiac defibrillator went wrong and he was shocked with powerful electrical charges. The 24 year old, who also starred on crime series "Dexter", appeared on the medical show as a character whose heart needed to be jolted back to life with the use of the cardiac device.
But the prop turned out to be a real defibrillator and Eaton had to seek doctors' attention following the onset mishap, reports TMZ.com. He has filed suit in Los Angeles County Superior Court against the bosses of the prop firm, claiming he needed "treatment and counseling for the anxiety, flashbacks and apprehension from this incident" and could have been killed.
Eaton is seeking unspecified damages for the health scare.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal