'Dexter' Actor Suing Prop Firm After Shocked With Cardiac Defibrillator
Actor Brando Eaton is suing a medical prop company used by producers on axed U.S. hospital drama "Miami Medical" after a stunt with a cardiac defibrillator went wrong and he was shocked with powerful electrical charges. The 24 year old, who also starred on crime series "Dexter", appeared on the medical show as a character whose heart needed to be jolted back to life with the use of the cardiac device.
But the prop turned out to be a real defibrillator and Eaton had to seek doctors' attention following the onset mishap, reports TMZ.com. He has filed suit in Los Angeles County Superior Court against the bosses of the prop firm, claiming he needed "treatment and counseling for the anxiety, flashbacks and apprehension from this incident" and could have been killed.
Eaton is seeking unspecified damages for the health scare.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed