'Dexter' Actor Suing Prop Firm After Shocked With Cardiac Defibrillator
Actor Brando Eaton is suing a medical prop company used by producers on axed U.S. hospital drama "Miami Medical" after a stunt with a cardiac defibrillator went wrong and he was shocked with powerful electrical charges. The 24 year old, who also starred on crime series "Dexter", appeared on the medical show as a character whose heart needed to be jolted back to life with the use of the cardiac device.
But the prop turned out to be a real defibrillator and Eaton had to seek doctors' attention following the onset mishap, reports TMZ.com. He has filed suit in Los Angeles County Superior Court against the bosses of the prop firm, claiming he needed "treatment and counseling for the anxiety, flashbacks and apprehension from this incident" and could have been killed.
Eaton is seeking unspecified damages for the health scare.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story