'Dexter' Actor Suing Prop Firm After Shocked With Cardiac Defibrillator
Actor Brando Eaton is suing a medical prop company used by producers on axed U.S. hospital drama "Miami Medical" after a stunt with a cardiac defibrillator went wrong and he was shocked with powerful electrical charges. The 24 year old, who also starred on crime series "Dexter", appeared on the medical show as a character whose heart needed to be jolted back to life with the use of the cardiac device.
But the prop turned out to be a real defibrillator and Eaton had to seek doctors' attention following the onset mishap, reports TMZ.com. He has filed suit in Los Angeles County Superior Court against the bosses of the prop firm, claiming he needed "treatment and counseling for the anxiety, flashbacks and apprehension from this incident" and could have been killed.
Eaton is seeking unspecified damages for the health scare.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms