Eternal Star Kelle Bryan Tied the Knot
Former Eternal star Kelle Bryan has married her partner in a lavish ceremony at a country mansion in Suffolk, England. The British singer wed Jay Gudgeon, who she met through the internet last year, in front of celebrities including Boyzone's Shane Lynch and British actress/singer Michelle Gayle.
Guests watched Bryan exchange vows with Gudgeon at the ceremony at Hengrave Hall. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It summed up so many years of dreaming of my special day. I couldn't even look at Jay when we said our vows. For me, marriage is something so special and treasured in my faith, as well as me as a person. I've been blessed with an amazing man who respects that and has stood by me through a lot of difficult stuff."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius