Eternal Star Kelle Bryan Tied the Knot
Former Eternal star Kelle Bryan has married her partner in a lavish ceremony at a country mansion in Suffolk, England. The British singer wed Jay Gudgeon, who she met through the internet last year, in front of celebrities including Boyzone's Shane Lynch and British actress/singer Michelle Gayle.
Guests watched Bryan exchange vows with Gudgeon at the ceremony at Hengrave Hall. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It summed up so many years of dreaming of my special day. I couldn't even look at Jay when we said our vows. For me, marriage is something so special and treasured in my faith, as well as me as a person. I've been blessed with an amazing man who respects that and has stood by me through a lot of difficult stuff."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'