Eternal Star Kelle Bryan Tied the Knot
Former Eternal star Kelle Bryan has married her partner in a lavish ceremony at a country mansion in Suffolk, England. The British singer wed Jay Gudgeon, who she met through the internet last year, in front of celebrities including Boyzone's Shane Lynch and British actress/singer Michelle Gayle.
Guests watched Bryan exchange vows with Gudgeon at the ceremony at Hengrave Hall. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It summed up so many years of dreaming of my special day. I couldn't even look at Jay when we said our vows. For me, marriage is something so special and treasured in my faith, as well as me as a person. I've been blessed with an amazing man who respects that and has stood by me through a lot of difficult stuff."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs