Eternal Star Kelle Bryan Tied the Knot
Former Eternal star Kelle Bryan has married her partner in a lavish ceremony at a country mansion in Suffolk, England. The British singer wed Jay Gudgeon, who she met through the internet last year, in front of celebrities including Boyzone's Shane Lynch and British actress/singer Michelle Gayle.
Guests watched Bryan exchange vows with Gudgeon at the ceremony at Hengrave Hall. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It summed up so many years of dreaming of my special day. I couldn't even look at Jay when we said our vows. For me, marriage is something so special and treasured in my faith, as well as me as a person. I've been blessed with an amazing man who respects that and has stood by me through a lot of difficult stuff."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama