Eternal Star Kelle Bryan Tied the Knot
Former Eternal star Kelle Bryan has married her partner in a lavish ceremony at a country mansion in Suffolk, England. The British singer wed Jay Gudgeon, who she met through the internet last year, in front of celebrities including Boyzone's Shane Lynch and British actress/singer Michelle Gayle.
Guests watched Bryan exchange vows with Gudgeon at the ceremony at Hengrave Hall. She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "It summed up so many years of dreaming of my special day. I couldn't even look at Jay when we said our vows. For me, marriage is something so special and treasured in my faith, as well as me as a person. I've been blessed with an amazing man who respects that and has stood by me through a lot of difficult stuff."
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'