Billy Boyd to Get Married by the End of 2010
"Lord of the Rings" star Billy Boyd is set to marry his long term partner by the end of the year - and he wants The Proclaimers to perform at the wedding. The Scottish actor, who played lovable Hobbit Peregrin 'Pippin' Took in the trilogy, is planning to walk down the aisle with Ali McKinnon, the mother of his four-year-old son Jack.
And Boyd, who is currently touring with play Sunshine On Leith based on songs by The Proclaimers, is hoping to have some extra special wedding singers at the ceremony. He tells Scotland's Daily Record, "As the Proclaimers say, 'It's just a piece of paper but it says I love you'."
"Me and Ali would just go off and do it but we want friends and family to be there. We are really, really trying to do it this year. I'm a huge Proclaimers fan and I would love them to play. That would make us do it."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video