Death Threats to Cheryl Cole Over 'X Factor' Axing Investigated
Police in Britain are investigating a death threat allegedly made against Cheryl Cole after she axed a talented black singer from Simon Cowell's TV show "The X Factor". The Girls Aloud star has faced growing criticism in the U.K. since Sunday, October 3's program which saw her choose nervous contestant Cher Lloyd for the live rounds of the series over confident Gamu Nhengu.
But the furore around Cole has turned sinister - an anonymous phone message has been intercepted which allegedly threatened the singer and claimed she made the "biggest mistake" of her life by axing Nhengu. And now cops from London's Scotland Yard are looking into the message, according to Britain's The Sun.
Among the threats is "Every1 has a bullet for you." The message signed by alias Supa Capone includes hate sentences like "You are a hater. You can't sing 2 save your life. So to make urself happy you want to get rid off all the good singers you know will make you look s***. Nobody wants to buy ur album."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video