N-Dubz Fires Drummer After Sexual Assault
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been fired from the band after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland last year. The 25 year old was convicted last month of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
He was placed on the sex offenders' register and on Tuesday, October 5 a judge at Glasgow Sheriff Court sentenced him to six months probation. And during the hearing, Fagan's lawyer revealed the star has been axed from the band's line-up and is living on state benefits as a result of the conviction.
Solicitor Paul McBride told the court, "As a result of the conviction he's no longer with the band that he'd been with for a long period of time. He has also had great difficulty obtaining any work as a drummer as a result. He was earning up to 3,000 pounds a week - but that has come to an abrupt end and he's now applying for state benefits."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour