N-Dubz Fires Drummer After Sexual Assault
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been fired from the band after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland last year. The 25 year old was convicted last month of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
He was placed on the sex offenders' register and on Tuesday, October 5 a judge at Glasgow Sheriff Court sentenced him to six months probation. And during the hearing, Fagan's lawyer revealed the star has been axed from the band's line-up and is living on state benefits as a result of the conviction.
Solicitor Paul McBride told the court, "As a result of the conviction he's no longer with the band that he'd been with for a long period of time. He has also had great difficulty obtaining any work as a drummer as a result. He was earning up to 3,000 pounds a week - but that has come to an abrupt end and he's now applying for state benefits."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season