N-Dubz Fires Drummer After Sexual Assault
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been fired from the band after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland last year. The 25 year old was convicted last month of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
He was placed on the sex offenders' register and on Tuesday, October 5 a judge at Glasgow Sheriff Court sentenced him to six months probation. And during the hearing, Fagan's lawyer revealed the star has been axed from the band's line-up and is living on state benefits as a result of the conviction.
Solicitor Paul McBride told the court, "As a result of the conviction he's no longer with the band that he'd been with for a long period of time. He has also had great difficulty obtaining any work as a drummer as a result. He was earning up to 3,000 pounds a week - but that has come to an abrupt end and he's now applying for state benefits."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift