N-Dubz Fires Drummer After Sexual Assault
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been fired from the band after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland last year. The 25 year old was convicted last month of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
He was placed on the sex offenders' register and on Tuesday, October 5 a judge at Glasgow Sheriff Court sentenced him to six months probation. And during the hearing, Fagan's lawyer revealed the star has been axed from the band's line-up and is living on state benefits as a result of the conviction.
Solicitor Paul McBride told the court, "As a result of the conviction he's no longer with the band that he'd been with for a long period of time. He has also had great difficulty obtaining any work as a drummer as a result. He was earning up to 3,000 pounds a week - but that has come to an abrupt end and he's now applying for state benefits."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival