N-Dubz Fires Drummer After Sexual Assault
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been fired from the band after he was found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland last year. The 25 year old was convicted last month of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
He was placed on the sex offenders' register and on Tuesday, October 5 a judge at Glasgow Sheriff Court sentenced him to six months probation. And during the hearing, Fagan's lawyer revealed the star has been axed from the band's line-up and is living on state benefits as a result of the conviction.
Solicitor Paul McBride told the court, "As a result of the conviction he's no longer with the band that he'd been with for a long period of time. He has also had great difficulty obtaining any work as a drummer as a result. He was earning up to 3,000 pounds a week - but that has come to an abrupt end and he's now applying for state benefits."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer