Video of John Lennon's Very First Track Coming Soon
John Lennon is to be remembered in a special video which will be released on his 70th birthday later this week. Beatles historian Martin Lewis has teamed up with the movie executives behind Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy" to recreate the first recording made by Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison in 1958, "In Spite of All the Danger".
The recording was the first time the future Beatles ever entered a studio. The new movie Lennon, Aaron Johnson, recorded the track for "Nowhere Boy" and the video, directed by Lewis, draws on footage from the film, which is released in America on October 8.
Lewis tells WENN, "It has been an immense pleasure and honor to fashion this music video telling a capsule version of the inspiring odyssey of John Lennon's early years from such great original material."
More John Lennon News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer