Video of John Lennon's Very First Track Coming Soon
John Lennon is to be remembered in a special video which will be released on his 70th birthday later this week. Beatles historian Martin Lewis has teamed up with the movie executives behind Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy" to recreate the first recording made by Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison in 1958, "In Spite of All the Danger".
The recording was the first time the future Beatles ever entered a studio. The new movie Lennon, Aaron Johnson, recorded the track for "Nowhere Boy" and the video, directed by Lewis, draws on footage from the film, which is released in America on October 8.
Lewis tells WENN, "It has been an immense pleasure and honor to fashion this music video telling a capsule version of the inspiring odyssey of John Lennon's early years from such great original material."
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds