Video of John Lennon's Very First Track Coming Soon
John Lennon is to be remembered in a special video which will be released on his 70th birthday later this week. Beatles historian Martin Lewis has teamed up with the movie executives behind Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy" to recreate the first recording made by Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison in 1958, "In Spite of All the Danger".
The recording was the first time the future Beatles ever entered a studio. The new movie Lennon, Aaron Johnson, recorded the track for "Nowhere Boy" and the video, directed by Lewis, draws on footage from the film, which is released in America on October 8.
Lewis tells WENN, "It has been an immense pleasure and honor to fashion this music video telling a capsule version of the inspiring odyssey of John Lennon's early years from such great original material."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger