Video of John Lennon's Very First Track Coming Soon
John Lennon is to be remembered in a special video which will be released on his 70th birthday later this week. Beatles historian Martin Lewis has teamed up with the movie executives behind Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy" to recreate the first recording made by Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison in 1958, "In Spite of All the Danger".
The recording was the first time the future Beatles ever entered a studio. The new movie Lennon, Aaron Johnson, recorded the track for "Nowhere Boy" and the video, directed by Lewis, draws on footage from the film, which is released in America on October 8.
Lewis tells WENN, "It has been an immense pleasure and honor to fashion this music video telling a capsule version of the inspiring odyssey of John Lennon's early years from such great original material."
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift