Video of John Lennon's Very First Track Coming Soon
John Lennon is to be remembered in a special video which will be released on his 70th birthday later this week. Beatles historian Martin Lewis has teamed up with the movie executives behind Lennon biopic "Nowhere Boy" to recreate the first recording made by Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison in 1958, "In Spite of All the Danger".
The recording was the first time the future Beatles ever entered a studio. The new movie Lennon, Aaron Johnson, recorded the track for "Nowhere Boy" and the video, directed by Lewis, draws on footage from the film, which is released in America on October 8.
Lewis tells WENN, "It has been an immense pleasure and honor to fashion this music video telling a capsule version of the inspiring odyssey of John Lennon's early years from such great original material."
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes