Van Halen Are Said Secretly Plotting 2011 Tour
Van Halen are secretly plotting a 2011 tour, according to the band's manager Irving Azoff. Azoff let the news slip in his capacity as Live Nation Ticketmaster chairman at a concert promoters meeting on Monday, October 4, according to RollingStone.
Van Halen, with frontman David Lee Roth, last toured together in 2008 - a tour which grossed $93 million for Live Nation. However, before fans break open their piggy banks in the hope of landing the first tickets, it should be noted that Azoff also promised a 2010 Van Halen outing last year, but that never came to fruition.
The site further reported that Irving Azoff also mentioned Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera and the cast of hit musical series "Glee" as other potential 2011 moneymakers.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise