Van Halen Are Said Secretly Plotting 2011 Tour
Van Halen are secretly plotting a 2011 tour, according to the band's manager Irving Azoff. Azoff let the news slip in his capacity as Live Nation Ticketmaster chairman at a concert promoters meeting on Monday, October 4, according to RollingStone.
Van Halen, with frontman David Lee Roth, last toured together in 2008 - a tour which grossed $93 million for Live Nation. However, before fans break open their piggy banks in the hope of landing the first tickets, it should be noted that Azoff also promised a 2010 Van Halen outing last year, but that never came to fruition.
The site further reported that Irving Azoff also mentioned Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera and the cast of hit musical series "Glee" as other potential 2011 moneymakers.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'