Van Halen Are Said Secretly Plotting 2011 Tour
Van Halen are secretly plotting a 2011 tour, according to the band's manager Irving Azoff. Azoff let the news slip in his capacity as Live Nation Ticketmaster chairman at a concert promoters meeting on Monday, October 4, according to RollingStone.
Van Halen, with frontman David Lee Roth, last toured together in 2008 - a tour which grossed $93 million for Live Nation. However, before fans break open their piggy banks in the hope of landing the first tickets, it should be noted that Azoff also promised a 2010 Van Halen outing last year, but that never came to fruition.
The site further reported that Irving Azoff also mentioned Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera and the cast of hit musical series "Glee" as other potential 2011 moneymakers.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'