Van Halen Are Said Secretly Plotting 2011 Tour
Van Halen are secretly plotting a 2011 tour, according to the band's manager Irving Azoff. Azoff let the news slip in his capacity as Live Nation Ticketmaster chairman at a concert promoters meeting on Monday, October 4, according to RollingStone.
Van Halen, with frontman David Lee Roth, last toured together in 2008 - a tour which grossed $93 million for Live Nation. However, before fans break open their piggy banks in the hope of landing the first tickets, it should be noted that Azoff also promised a 2010 Van Halen outing last year, but that never came to fruition.
The site further reported that Irving Azoff also mentioned Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera and the cast of hit musical series "Glee" as other potential 2011 moneymakers.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3