Daughter Bans Peter Facinelli From Mentioning 'Twilight' to Her Friends
Peter Facinelli's teenage daughter is embarrassed her father is "Twilight" patriarch Carlisle Cullen. The 13 year old's mum, actress Jennie Garth, reveals her daughter often asks dad to drive her to school in disguise, so her classmates don't realize who her father is.
Garth tells Parade magazine, "She's like, 'Let's not talk anything 'Twilight'. Don't mention it. Wear a hat to my school.' She's a little embarrassed by it, she wants people to like her for her and not because of him, or want to come to our house because of that. It's something we deal with. But she's proud of him."
During the chat, Garth also shares about how to keep her kids grounded in the spotlight. She says, "We just moved out of L.A. because I didn't want to be raising my girls in the city. They're in public school now and they're in a normal situation."
"We're sort of settling into that. It's just a choice. I could have probably raised them in L.A. and they would have been great and had so many things at their fingertips and been exposed to so many things," she adds. "But we travel a lot, so I don't think that moving out of town is sheltering the girls at all. Maybe protecting them a little bit more, trying to prolong their youth."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?