Daughter Bans Peter Facinelli From Mentioning 'Twilight' to Her Friends
Peter Facinelli's teenage daughter is embarrassed her father is "Twilight" patriarch Carlisle Cullen. The 13 year old's mum, actress Jennie Garth, reveals her daughter often asks dad to drive her to school in disguise, so her classmates don't realize who her father is.
Garth tells Parade magazine, "She's like, 'Let's not talk anything 'Twilight'. Don't mention it. Wear a hat to my school.' She's a little embarrassed by it, she wants people to like her for her and not because of him, or want to come to our house because of that. It's something we deal with. But she's proud of him."
During the chat, Garth also shares about how to keep her kids grounded in the spotlight. She says, "We just moved out of L.A. because I didn't want to be raising my girls in the city. They're in public school now and they're in a normal situation."
"We're sort of settling into that. It's just a choice. I could have probably raised them in L.A. and they would have been great and had so many things at their fingertips and been exposed to so many things," she adds. "But we travel a lot, so I don't think that moving out of town is sheltering the girls at all. Maybe protecting them a little bit more, trying to prolong their youth."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift