Daughter Bans Peter Facinelli From Mentioning 'Twilight' to Her Friends
Peter Facinelli's teenage daughter is embarrassed her father is "Twilight" patriarch Carlisle Cullen. The 13 year old's mum, actress Jennie Garth, reveals her daughter often asks dad to drive her to school in disguise, so her classmates don't realize who her father is.
Garth tells Parade magazine, "She's like, 'Let's not talk anything 'Twilight'. Don't mention it. Wear a hat to my school.' She's a little embarrassed by it, she wants people to like her for her and not because of him, or want to come to our house because of that. It's something we deal with. But she's proud of him."
During the chat, Garth also shares about how to keep her kids grounded in the spotlight. She says, "We just moved out of L.A. because I didn't want to be raising my girls in the city. They're in public school now and they're in a normal situation."
"We're sort of settling into that. It's just a choice. I could have probably raised them in L.A. and they would have been great and had so many things at their fingertips and been exposed to so many things," she adds. "But we travel a lot, so I don't think that moving out of town is sheltering the girls at all. Maybe protecting them a little bit more, trying to prolong their youth."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny