Investigation Into Gary Coleman's Death Closed
Utah police have officially closed an investigation into the death of Gary Coleman, ruling the actor's passing an "accident". The "Diff'rent Strokes" star, who suffered from congenital kidney disease, died from a brain hemorrhage in May following a fall at his home in Utah.
His autopsy report, which was recently released to cops, suggests there was no evidence of foul play in Coleman's death, and a representative for the Santaquin Police Department insists Coleman was already seriously ill in the weeks leading up to his fall.
The spokesperson tells TMZ, "(Coleman) was an accident waiting to happen. The last time I saw him he literally looked gray. "
Gary Coleman's remains were cremated privately at Lake Hills Memorial Mortuary in Salt Lake City on Thursday, June 17.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family