Investigation Into Gary Coleman's Death Closed
Utah police have officially closed an investigation into the death of Gary Coleman, ruling the actor's passing an "accident". The "Diff'rent Strokes" star, who suffered from congenital kidney disease, died from a brain hemorrhage in May following a fall at his home in Utah.
His autopsy report, which was recently released to cops, suggests there was no evidence of foul play in Coleman's death, and a representative for the Santaquin Police Department insists Coleman was already seriously ill in the weeks leading up to his fall.
The spokesperson tells TMZ, "(Coleman) was an accident waiting to happen. The last time I saw him he literally looked gray. "
Gary Coleman's remains were cremated privately at Lake Hills Memorial Mortuary in Salt Lake City on Thursday, June 17.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video