Investigation Into Gary Coleman's Death Closed
Utah police have officially closed an investigation into the death of Gary Coleman, ruling the actor's passing an "accident". The "Diff'rent Strokes" star, who suffered from congenital kidney disease, died from a brain hemorrhage in May following a fall at his home in Utah.
His autopsy report, which was recently released to cops, suggests there was no evidence of foul play in Coleman's death, and a representative for the Santaquin Police Department insists Coleman was already seriously ill in the weeks leading up to his fall.
The spokesperson tells TMZ, "(Coleman) was an accident waiting to happen. The last time I saw him he literally looked gray. "
Gary Coleman's remains were cremated privately at Lake Hills Memorial Mortuary in Salt Lake City on Thursday, June 17.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy