Investigation Into Gary Coleman's Death Closed
Utah police have officially closed an investigation into the death of Gary Coleman, ruling the actor's passing an "accident". The "Diff'rent Strokes" star, who suffered from congenital kidney disease, died from a brain hemorrhage in May following a fall at his home in Utah.
His autopsy report, which was recently released to cops, suggests there was no evidence of foul play in Coleman's death, and a representative for the Santaquin Police Department insists Coleman was already seriously ill in the weeks leading up to his fall.
The spokesperson tells TMZ, "(Coleman) was an accident waiting to happen. The last time I saw him he literally looked gray. "
Gary Coleman's remains were cremated privately at Lake Hills Memorial Mortuary in Salt Lake City on Thursday, June 17.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked