Investigation Into Gary Coleman's Death Closed
Utah police have officially closed an investigation into the death of Gary Coleman, ruling the actor's passing an "accident". The "Diff'rent Strokes" star, who suffered from congenital kidney disease, died from a brain hemorrhage in May following a fall at his home in Utah.
His autopsy report, which was recently released to cops, suggests there was no evidence of foul play in Coleman's death, and a representative for the Santaquin Police Department insists Coleman was already seriously ill in the weeks leading up to his fall.
The spokesperson tells TMZ, "(Coleman) was an accident waiting to happen. The last time I saw him he literally looked gray. "
Gary Coleman's remains were cremated privately at Lake Hills Memorial Mortuary in Salt Lake City on Thursday, June 17.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie