Video: Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin Learn Store Robbery During TV Interview
Married actors Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin were in for a shock during a live U.S. TV interview on Tuesday, October 5, when they were alerted to a burglary taking place at their California clothing store. The stars were promoting their books and reality series "Harry Loves Lisa" on the "TODAY" show, which tapes in New York, when they learned their Sherman Oaks clothing store Belle Gray had been burgled at approximately 7.15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time.
The "Clash of the Titans" actor told the anchors he was informed about the incident during a commercial break. Clutching his phone he explained, "I have to tell you I have to keep my cell phone on, because our clothing store is being robbed as we speak."
Seconds later, Hamlin's cell phone rang and he could be heard asking the caller, "The store is being robbed? They take much? They took piles from the first two racks, yes?" After ending the call, Hamlin told The Today Show presenters, "No one was hurt, and the police are coming."
The couple opened Belle Grey in 2003. They launched a second store in nearby Calabasas, but closed that location down in 2009.
More Lisa Rinna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance