Video: Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin Learn Store Robbery During TV Interview
Married actors Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin were in for a shock during a live U.S. TV interview on Tuesday, October 5, when they were alerted to a burglary taking place at their California clothing store. The stars were promoting their books and reality series "Harry Loves Lisa" on the "TODAY" show, which tapes in New York, when they learned their Sherman Oaks clothing store Belle Gray had been burgled at approximately 7.15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time.
The "Clash of the Titans" actor told the anchors he was informed about the incident during a commercial break. Clutching his phone he explained, "I have to tell you I have to keep my cell phone on, because our clothing store is being robbed as we speak."
Seconds later, Hamlin's cell phone rang and he could be heard asking the caller, "The store is being robbed? They take much? They took piles from the first two racks, yes?" After ending the call, Hamlin told The Today Show presenters, "No one was hurt, and the police are coming."
The couple opened Belle Grey in 2003. They launched a second store in nearby Calabasas, but closed that location down in 2009.
More Lisa Rinna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars