Jake Gyllenhaal Not Searching Project to Work Together With Sister
Hollywood hunk Jake Gyllenhaal has no intention of teaming up with his older sister Maggie Gyllenhaal on the big screen again, because he'd rather spend quality time with her and her family. The siblings both appeared in cult 2001 film "Donnie Darko" and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
But the "Brokeback Mountain" star admits they are not actively seeking out more projects to collaborate on. He tells People.com, "I love her a lot, (but) we don't go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister."
However, the actor insists he's not ruling out the idea completely, "It would take something that I love so much... that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa."
Jake is uncle to Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic