Jake Gyllenhaal Not Searching Project to Work Together With Sister
Hollywood hunk Jake Gyllenhaal has no intention of teaming up with his older sister Maggie Gyllenhaal on the big screen again, because he'd rather spend quality time with her and her family. The siblings both appeared in cult 2001 film "Donnie Darko" and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
But the "Brokeback Mountain" star admits they are not actively seeking out more projects to collaborate on. He tells People.com, "I love her a lot, (but) we don't go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister."
However, the actor insists he's not ruling out the idea completely, "It would take something that I love so much... that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa."
Jake is uncle to Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'