Jake Gyllenhaal Not Searching Project to Work Together With Sister
Hollywood hunk Jake Gyllenhaal has no intention of teaming up with his older sister Maggie Gyllenhaal on the big screen again, because he'd rather spend quality time with her and her family. The siblings both appeared in cult 2001 film "Donnie Darko" and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
But the "Brokeback Mountain" star admits they are not actively seeking out more projects to collaborate on. He tells People.com, "I love her a lot, (but) we don't go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister."
However, the actor insists he's not ruling out the idea completely, "It would take something that I love so much... that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa."
Jake is uncle to Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'