Jake Gyllenhaal Not Searching Project to Work Together With Sister
Hollywood hunk Jake Gyllenhaal has no intention of teaming up with his older sister Maggie Gyllenhaal on the big screen again, because he'd rather spend quality time with her and her family. The siblings both appeared in cult 2001 film "Donnie Darko" and they often attend big events like the Academy Awards together.
But the "Brokeback Mountain" star admits they are not actively seeking out more projects to collaborate on. He tells People.com, "I love her a lot, (but) we don't go around looking for something to work on together. I would rather spend time with my niece and spend time as brother and sister."
However, the actor insists he's not ruling out the idea completely, "It would take something that I love so much... that I would need her to be a part of, and vice versa."
Jake is uncle to Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old daughter Ramona, with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says