Leona Lewis Thinks Lady GaGa's Meat Dress 'Gross'
Staunch vegetarian Leona Lewis has criticized Lady GaGa for wearing a dress made of meat - branding the outfit "gross". The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker is a dedicated animal rights campaigner, and even banned meat from her recent tour.
And Lewis admits she was stunned when she saw Lady GaGa walk the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards last month in a gown made entirely of slabs of beef. She tells X magazine, "It was gross! I don't even like walking past a meat counter - so it's not my sort of dress. And I won't have meat all over my body."
GaGa has defended her decision to wear the controversial outfit, insisting she didn't mean any "disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked