Leona Lewis Thinks Lady GaGa's Meat Dress 'Gross'
Staunch vegetarian Leona Lewis has criticized Lady GaGa for wearing a dress made of meat - branding the outfit "gross". The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker is a dedicated animal rights campaigner, and even banned meat from her recent tour.
And Lewis admits she was stunned when she saw Lady GaGa walk the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards last month in a gown made entirely of slabs of beef. She tells X magazine, "It was gross! I don't even like walking past a meat counter - so it's not my sort of dress. And I won't have meat all over my body."
GaGa has defended her decision to wear the controversial outfit, insisting she didn't mean any "disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked