Leona Lewis Thinks Lady GaGa's Meat Dress 'Gross'
Staunch vegetarian Leona Lewis has criticized Lady GaGa for wearing a dress made of meat - branding the outfit "gross". The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker is a dedicated animal rights campaigner, and even banned meat from her recent tour.
And Lewis admits she was stunned when she saw Lady GaGa walk the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards last month in a gown made entirely of slabs of beef. She tells X magazine, "It was gross! I don't even like walking past a meat counter - so it's not my sort of dress. And I won't have meat all over my body."
GaGa has defended her decision to wear the controversial outfit, insisting she didn't mean any "disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance