Leona Lewis Thinks Lady GaGa's Meat Dress 'Gross'
Staunch vegetarian Leona Lewis has criticized Lady GaGa for wearing a dress made of meat - branding the outfit "gross". The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker is a dedicated animal rights campaigner, and even banned meat from her recent tour.
And Lewis admits she was stunned when she saw Lady GaGa walk the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards last month in a gown made entirely of slabs of beef. She tells X magazine, "It was gross! I don't even like walking past a meat counter - so it's not my sort of dress. And I won't have meat all over my body."
GaGa has defended her decision to wear the controversial outfit, insisting she didn't mean any "disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding