Leona Lewis Thinks Lady GaGa's Meat Dress 'Gross'
Staunch vegetarian Leona Lewis has criticized Lady GaGa for wearing a dress made of meat - branding the outfit "gross". The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker is a dedicated animal rights campaigner, and even banned meat from her recent tour.
And Lewis admits she was stunned when she saw Lady GaGa walk the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards last month in a gown made entirely of slabs of beef. She tells X magazine, "It was gross! I don't even like walking past a meat counter - so it's not my sort of dress. And I won't have meat all over my body."
GaGa has defended her decision to wear the controversial outfit, insisting she didn't mean any "disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian".
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs