Joe Jonas Tapes PSA Against Bullying
Joe Jonas has become the latest star to join the fight against high school bullying by filming a new public service announcement (PSA) for his young fans. Troubled teenagers have hit headlines across America in recent weeks following a spate of suicides among unhappy youngsters.
And the Jonas Brothers star is reaching out to the band's young devotees, urging them not to tolerate bullying of any kind. He says, "The fact that people resort to bullying is horrible...If there's any way for us to stop it, we've got to start somewhere... Everybody has insecurities, everybody has fears..."
"Reach out to those people that are sitting by themselves in the cafeteria, or if they don't have many friends, you should sit with them, talk to them, get to know them because they're just like you."
Stars including Daniel Radcliffe, Brittany Snow, Neil Patrick Harris, Ellen DeGeneres and Lance Bass have all spoken out on the subject of bullying this month in a bid to raise awareness of the issue.
More Joe Jonas News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked