Joe Jonas Tapes PSA Against Bullying
Joe Jonas has become the latest star to join the fight against high school bullying by filming a new public service announcement (PSA) for his young fans. Troubled teenagers have hit headlines across America in recent weeks following a spate of suicides among unhappy youngsters.
And the Jonas Brothers star is reaching out to the band's young devotees, urging them not to tolerate bullying of any kind. He says, "The fact that people resort to bullying is horrible...If there's any way for us to stop it, we've got to start somewhere... Everybody has insecurities, everybody has fears..."
"Reach out to those people that are sitting by themselves in the cafeteria, or if they don't have many friends, you should sit with them, talk to them, get to know them because they're just like you."
Stars including Daniel Radcliffe, Brittany Snow, Neil Patrick Harris, Ellen DeGeneres and Lance Bass have all spoken out on the subject of bullying this month in a bid to raise awareness of the issue.
More Joe Jonas News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'