Eva Mendes: Angelina Jolie Makes Charity Work 'Cool'
Eva Mendes has credited Angelina Jolie with inspiring her celebrity peers to help good causes - because the philanthropic actress has made charity work "cool". Jolie is a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations and travels across the world for good causes.
This year alone has she visited refugees in South America, displaced children in Haiti and flood victims in Pakistan. And Mendes, who has signed up to work with sick kids through the Art of Elysium Foundation, admits she is thoroughly impressed with Jolie's efforts to make the world a better place.
She tells Fox News, "I have to say that Angelina Jolie did something really interesting when she became 'Angelina Jolie.' She took all that light and attention she was getting and she shined that light on important causes. I think that's pretty incredible and she was the one that made it cool to do all that."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics