Bruce Willis Wore Meat Headpiece Like GaGa's to 'Letterman'
Bruce Willis gave late night U.S. TV viewers a laugh on Monday, October 4 after taking inspiration from Lady GaGa's famous meat dress to don a toupee made from ground beef. The balding "Die Hard" actor made "Late Show" host David Letterman chuckle as he sauntered out on set with a bright red hairpiece he claimed was made from "100 per cent" pure beef.
He said, "This is all natural. It's a meat hairpiece inspired by... who's that crazy lady? ...Lady Gaga!" Willis kept up the prank as Letterman continued to question the unusual choice of toupee. He joked, "Let me tell you, (this took) hours to get ready. It's 100 per cent ground beef sirloin. Top shelf, organic. Showering? Not a problem. I took a shower a couple (of) hours ago... lather, rinse, repeat. Tenderise."
The cheeky star then proceeded to shake salt and pepper onto his head to flavor the 'meat' before inviting a hesitant Letterman to dig in. The presenter took a forkful of the beef and shoveled it into his mouth, before having to walk offstage to spit out the food, much to Willis' amusement.
But Willis, who also joked about his past as a wizard during his interview, soon showed the TV audience it was all just for a laugh - as he whipped off the fake meat toupee and threw it on the floor.
GaGa drew gasps and stares when she wore her meat ensemble to the MTV Video Music Awards last month in a bid to prove she is "not a piece of meat".
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof