Amy Winehouse Insists She's 'Clean'
Amy Winehouse is adamant she hasn't used drugs "in almost three years" - and the former wild-living singer is determined to stay clean. The "Back to Black" hitmaker's addiction to narcotics and alcohol has been well documented over the years and the singer has endured several hospitalizations and treatment attempts.
In 2008, she headed to the Caribbean in a bid to finally shake off her demons and returned to her native London eight months later insisting she was clean. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I'm much healthier now. I used to use drugs and I haven't used drugs in almost three years. It's not a hard thing. I literally woke up one day and was like, 'I don't want to do this anymore'."
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director