Amy Winehouse Insists She's 'Clean'
Amy Winehouse is adamant she hasn't used drugs "in almost three years" - and the former wild-living singer is determined to stay clean. The "Back to Black" hitmaker's addiction to narcotics and alcohol has been well documented over the years and the singer has endured several hospitalizations and treatment attempts.
In 2008, she headed to the Caribbean in a bid to finally shake off her demons and returned to her native London eight months later insisting she was clean. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I'm much healthier now. I used to use drugs and I haven't used drugs in almost three years. It's not a hard thing. I literally woke up one day and was like, 'I don't want to do this anymore'."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video