Amy Winehouse Insists She's 'Clean'
Amy Winehouse is adamant she hasn't used drugs "in almost three years" - and the former wild-living singer is determined to stay clean. The "Back to Black" hitmaker's addiction to narcotics and alcohol has been well documented over the years and the singer has endured several hospitalizations and treatment attempts.
In 2008, she headed to the Caribbean in a bid to finally shake off her demons and returned to her native London eight months later insisting she was clean. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I'm much healthier now. I used to use drugs and I haven't used drugs in almost three years. It's not a hard thing. I literally woke up one day and was like, 'I don't want to do this anymore'."
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion