Amy Winehouse Insists She's 'Clean'
Amy Winehouse is adamant she hasn't used drugs "in almost three years" - and the former wild-living singer is determined to stay clean. The "Back to Black" hitmaker's addiction to narcotics and alcohol has been well documented over the years and the singer has endured several hospitalizations and treatment attempts.
In 2008, she headed to the Caribbean in a bid to finally shake off her demons and returned to her native London eight months later insisting she was clean. She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "I'm much healthier now. I used to use drugs and I haven't used drugs in almost three years. It's not a hard thing. I literally woke up one day and was like, 'I don't want to do this anymore'."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child