Steven Tyler Gets Animated as Mad Hatter for Children's TV Show
Aerosmith star Steven Tyler is to become the latest star to tackle the Mad Hatter after signing on to play the crazy character on a children's TV show. The rocker-turned-"American Idol" judge has voiced an upcoming episode of "Wonder Pets", which features an Alice in Wonderland theme.
The episode, which is scheduled to air in the U.S. on October 15, will feature Tyler as the Mad Hatter, Idina Menzel as the wicked Queen of Hearts and Ziggy Marley as the Cheshire Cat. A statement from Tyler reads, "What a blast! It's something I've wanted to do forever... Another feather in the cap!"
Steven Tyler is one of the new judges recruited for this season's "American Idol". He is sitting on the panel along with another new member Jennifer Lopez and longterm judge Randy Jackson.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments