Steven Tyler Gets Animated as Mad Hatter for Children's TV Show
Aerosmith star Steven Tyler is to become the latest star to tackle the Mad Hatter after signing on to play the crazy character on a children's TV show. The rocker-turned-"American Idol" judge has voiced an upcoming episode of "Wonder Pets", which features an Alice in Wonderland theme.
The episode, which is scheduled to air in the U.S. on October 15, will feature Tyler as the Mad Hatter, Idina Menzel as the wicked Queen of Hearts and Ziggy Marley as the Cheshire Cat. A statement from Tyler reads, "What a blast! It's something I've wanted to do forever... Another feather in the cap!"
Steven Tyler is one of the new judges recruited for this season's "American Idol". He is sitting on the panel along with another new member Jennifer Lopez and longterm judge Randy Jackson.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting