Steven Tyler Gets Animated as Mad Hatter for Children's TV Show
Aerosmith star Steven Tyler is to become the latest star to tackle the Mad Hatter after signing on to play the crazy character on a children's TV show. The rocker-turned-"American Idol" judge has voiced an upcoming episode of "Wonder Pets", which features an Alice in Wonderland theme.
The episode, which is scheduled to air in the U.S. on October 15, will feature Tyler as the Mad Hatter, Idina Menzel as the wicked Queen of Hearts and Ziggy Marley as the Cheshire Cat. A statement from Tyler reads, "What a blast! It's something I've wanted to do forever... Another feather in the cap!"
Steven Tyler is one of the new judges recruited for this season's "American Idol". He is sitting on the panel along with another new member Jennifer Lopez and longterm judge Randy Jackson.
More Steven Tyler News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory