Steven Tyler Gets Animated as Mad Hatter for Children's TV Show
Aerosmith star Steven Tyler is to become the latest star to tackle the Mad Hatter after signing on to play the crazy character on a children's TV show. The rocker-turned-"American Idol" judge has voiced an upcoming episode of "Wonder Pets", which features an Alice in Wonderland theme.
The episode, which is scheduled to air in the U.S. on October 15, will feature Tyler as the Mad Hatter, Idina Menzel as the wicked Queen of Hearts and Ziggy Marley as the Cheshire Cat. A statement from Tyler reads, "What a blast! It's something I've wanted to do forever... Another feather in the cap!"
Steven Tyler is one of the new judges recruited for this season's "American Idol". He is sitting on the panel along with another new member Jennifer Lopez and longterm judge Randy Jackson.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018