Steven Tyler Gets Animated as Mad Hatter for Children's TV Show
Aerosmith star Steven Tyler is to become the latest star to tackle the Mad Hatter after signing on to play the crazy character on a children's TV show. The rocker-turned-"American Idol" judge has voiced an upcoming episode of "Wonder Pets", which features an Alice in Wonderland theme.
The episode, which is scheduled to air in the U.S. on October 15, will feature Tyler as the Mad Hatter, Idina Menzel as the wicked Queen of Hearts and Ziggy Marley as the Cheshire Cat. A statement from Tyler reads, "What a blast! It's something I've wanted to do forever... Another feather in the cap!"
Steven Tyler is one of the new judges recruited for this season's "American Idol". He is sitting on the panel along with another new member Jennifer Lopez and longterm judge Randy Jackson.
More Steven Tyler News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama