Amy Winehouse Turns Fashion Model to Launch Her New Clothing Line
British singer Amy Winehouse has turned fashion model to launch her new Fred Perry clothing line. The "Back to Black hitmaker has been working with executives at the label to produce her own range, which includes coats, shirts and skirts, and Winehouse herself models the designs in November's issue of Britain's Glamour magazine.
She says, "The collection I've done is so classic, because their style and my style are pretty much the same. Fred Perry is my be all and end all. I've always loved it, always worn it, and it feels like a living dream. I'm not an overconfident person, but I'm really sure about this collection."
The singer focused on designing the clothing range after her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil was sent to prison in 2008 for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice. Winehouse explains, "I went through a lot of trouble with my ex-husband, so I had such a long time to think about the collection."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video