Amy Winehouse Turns Fashion Model to Launch Her New Clothing Line
British singer Amy Winehouse has turned fashion model to launch her new Fred Perry clothing line. The "Back to Black hitmaker has been working with executives at the label to produce her own range, which includes coats, shirts and skirts, and Winehouse herself models the designs in November's issue of Britain's Glamour magazine.
She says, "The collection I've done is so classic, because their style and my style are pretty much the same. Fred Perry is my be all and end all. I've always loved it, always worn it, and it feels like a living dream. I'm not an overconfident person, but I'm really sure about this collection."
The singer focused on designing the clothing range after her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil was sent to prison in 2008 for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice. Winehouse explains, "I went through a lot of trouble with my ex-husband, so I had such a long time to think about the collection."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed