Amy Winehouse Turns Fashion Model to Launch Her New Clothing Line
British singer Amy Winehouse has turned fashion model to launch her new Fred Perry clothing line. The "Back to Black hitmaker has been working with executives at the label to produce her own range, which includes coats, shirts and skirts, and Winehouse herself models the designs in November's issue of Britain's Glamour magazine.
She says, "The collection I've done is so classic, because their style and my style are pretty much the same. Fred Perry is my be all and end all. I've always loved it, always worn it, and it feels like a living dream. I'm not an overconfident person, but I'm really sure about this collection."
The singer focused on designing the clothing range after her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil was sent to prison in 2008 for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice. Winehouse explains, "I went through a lot of trouble with my ex-husband, so I had such a long time to think about the collection."
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos