Amy Winehouse Turns Fashion Model to Launch Her New Clothing Line
British singer Amy Winehouse has turned fashion model to launch her new Fred Perry clothing line. The "Back to Black hitmaker has been working with executives at the label to produce her own range, which includes coats, shirts and skirts, and Winehouse herself models the designs in November's issue of Britain's Glamour magazine.
She says, "The collection I've done is so classic, because their style and my style are pretty much the same. Fred Perry is my be all and end all. I've always loved it, always worn it, and it feels like a living dream. I'm not an overconfident person, but I'm really sure about this collection."
The singer focused on designing the clothing range after her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil was sent to prison in 2008 for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice. Winehouse explains, "I went through a lot of trouble with my ex-husband, so I had such a long time to think about the collection."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics