Amy Winehouse Turns Fashion Model to Launch Her New Clothing Line
British singer Amy Winehouse has turned fashion model to launch her new Fred Perry clothing line. The "Back to Black hitmaker has been working with executives at the label to produce her own range, which includes coats, shirts and skirts, and Winehouse herself models the designs in November's issue of Britain's Glamour magazine.
She says, "The collection I've done is so classic, because their style and my style are pretty much the same. Fred Perry is my be all and end all. I've always loved it, always worn it, and it feels like a living dream. I'm not an overconfident person, but I'm really sure about this collection."
The singer focused on designing the clothing range after her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil was sent to prison in 2008 for grievous bodily harm and perverting the course of justice. Winehouse explains, "I went through a lot of trouble with my ex-husband, so I had such a long time to think about the collection."
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles