Michael Bolton Returns to 'DWTS' to Replace Susan Boyle
Susan Boyle's hopes of performing on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" have been dashed by a bout of bronchitis. The British singer was billed to tape a rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" for the program on Monday, October 4 but she missed her flight to Los Angeles.
And now it has been confirmed that illness is to blame. A source says, "She's sick and she can't fly." And Boyle's representative insists she canceled the appearance on her doctor's orders.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "Susan Boyle has had to cancel her performance on Dancing with the Stars as her doctor advised her not to sing due to a severe throat infection. Susan is very upset at letting her fans down. Their continued support means so much to her."
Michael Bolton was announced by host Tom Bergeron to replace Susan Boyle.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots