Michael Bolton Returns to 'DWTS' to Replace Susan Boyle
Susan Boyle's hopes of performing on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" have been dashed by a bout of bronchitis. The British singer was billed to tape a rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" for the program on Monday, October 4 but she missed her flight to Los Angeles.
And now it has been confirmed that illness is to blame. A source says, "She's sick and she can't fly." And Boyle's representative insists she canceled the appearance on her doctor's orders.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "Susan Boyle has had to cancel her performance on Dancing with the Stars as her doctor advised her not to sing due to a severe throat infection. Susan is very upset at letting her fans down. Their continued support means so much to her."
Michael Bolton was announced by host Tom Bergeron to replace Susan Boyle.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist