Michael Bolton Returns to 'DWTS' to Replace Susan Boyle
Susan Boyle's hopes of performing on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" have been dashed by a bout of bronchitis. The British singer was billed to tape a rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" for the program on Monday, October 4 but she missed her flight to Los Angeles.
And now it has been confirmed that illness is to blame. A source says, "She's sick and she can't fly." And Boyle's representative insists she canceled the appearance on her doctor's orders.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "Susan Boyle has had to cancel her performance on Dancing with the Stars as her doctor advised her not to sing due to a severe throat infection. Susan is very upset at letting her fans down. Their continued support means so much to her."
Michael Bolton was announced by host Tom Bergeron to replace Susan Boyle.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie