Michael Bolton Returns to 'DWTS' to Replace Susan Boyle
Susan Boyle's hopes of performing on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" have been dashed by a bout of bronchitis. The British singer was billed to tape a rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" for the program on Monday, October 4 but she missed her flight to Los Angeles.
And now it has been confirmed that illness is to blame. A source says, "She's sick and she can't fly." And Boyle's representative insists she canceled the appearance on her doctor's orders.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "Susan Boyle has had to cancel her performance on Dancing with the Stars as her doctor advised her not to sing due to a severe throat infection. Susan is very upset at letting her fans down. Their continued support means so much to her."
Michael Bolton was announced by host Tom Bergeron to replace Susan Boyle.
More Michael Bolton News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says