Michael Bolton Returns to 'DWTS' to Replace Susan Boyle
Susan Boyle's hopes of performing on U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars" have been dashed by a bout of bronchitis. The British singer was billed to tape a rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" for the program on Monday, October 4 but she missed her flight to Los Angeles.
And now it has been confirmed that illness is to blame. A source says, "She's sick and she can't fly." And Boyle's representative insists she canceled the appearance on her doctor's orders.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "Susan Boyle has had to cancel her performance on Dancing with the Stars as her doctor advised her not to sing due to a severe throat infection. Susan is very upset at letting her fans down. Their continued support means so much to her."
Michael Bolton was announced by host Tom Bergeron to replace Susan Boyle.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers