Ali Larter Doing Charity at Her Baby Shower
Actress Ali Larter used her baby shower on Saturday, October 2 to urge her celebrity pals to donate to mums in need. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, confirmed Larter was pregnant with their first child in July.
And the actress prepared for the impending birth of the couple's baby boy by gathering pals including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan for a girly bash at a friend's house in Los Angeles. And rather than receive an influx of gifts, Larter has partnered with discount retailer Target to set up an online registry - so friends and family can donate strollers, diapers and other baby items to benefit charity Baby Buggy, which supports families in need.
She tells People.com, "As a mother-to-be, I quickly realized how expensive it is to prepare for my new addition. Unfortunately, there are many mothers who cannot afford the necessities such as cribs, clothing and diapers so I'm honored to be able to help mothers through my shower."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018