Ali Larter Doing Charity at Her Baby Shower
Actress Ali Larter used her baby shower on Saturday, October 2 to urge her celebrity pals to donate to mums in need. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, confirmed Larter was pregnant with their first child in July.
And the actress prepared for the impending birth of the couple's baby boy by gathering pals including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan for a girly bash at a friend's house in Los Angeles. And rather than receive an influx of gifts, Larter has partnered with discount retailer Target to set up an online registry - so friends and family can donate strollers, diapers and other baby items to benefit charity Baby Buggy, which supports families in need.
She tells People.com, "As a mother-to-be, I quickly realized how expensive it is to prepare for my new addition. Unfortunately, there are many mothers who cannot afford the necessities such as cribs, clothing and diapers so I'm honored to be able to help mothers through my shower."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake