Ali Larter Doing Charity at Her Baby Shower
Actress Ali Larter used her baby shower on Saturday, October 2 to urge her celebrity pals to donate to mums in need. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, confirmed Larter was pregnant with their first child in July.
And the actress prepared for the impending birth of the couple's baby boy by gathering pals including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan for a girly bash at a friend's house in Los Angeles. And rather than receive an influx of gifts, Larter has partnered with discount retailer Target to set up an online registry - so friends and family can donate strollers, diapers and other baby items to benefit charity Baby Buggy, which supports families in need.
She tells People.com, "As a mother-to-be, I quickly realized how expensive it is to prepare for my new addition. Unfortunately, there are many mothers who cannot afford the necessities such as cribs, clothing and diapers so I'm honored to be able to help mothers through my shower."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie