Ali Larter Doing Charity at Her Baby Shower
Actress Ali Larter used her baby shower on Saturday, October 2 to urge her celebrity pals to donate to mums in need. The "Obsessed" star and her husband, writer/actor Hayes MacArthur, confirmed Larter was pregnant with their first child in July.
And the actress prepared for the impending birth of the couple's baby boy by gathering pals including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan for a girly bash at a friend's house in Los Angeles. And rather than receive an influx of gifts, Larter has partnered with discount retailer Target to set up an online registry - so friends and family can donate strollers, diapers and other baby items to benefit charity Baby Buggy, which supports families in need.
She tells People.com, "As a mother-to-be, I quickly realized how expensive it is to prepare for my new addition. Unfortunately, there are many mothers who cannot afford the necessities such as cribs, clothing and diapers so I'm honored to be able to help mothers through my shower."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season