Josh Kelley Refuses to See Wife Katherine Heigl's Kissing Scene
Katherine Heigl's husband Josh Kelley insists on scheduling his visits to the actress' film sets - because he doesn't want to be there when she's filming a kissing or love scene. The "Knocked Up" star claims her musician husband understands the need for his wife to kiss other men - like pal Josh Duhamel - in films, but he'd rather not be there to watch.
She tells Parade magazine, "He would never come to the set when ('Life as We Know It' co-star) Josh and had to, like, kiss or make out. It does make him uncomfortable because he's not an actor, he's a musician."
"He always says to me, 'How would you feel if I had to make out with some girl in a video?' And I'm like, 'If you have to do it, you have to do it. But I wouldn't want you to come home and tell me what a great kisser she is and I should try her technique'."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake