Josh Kelley Refuses to See Wife Katherine Heigl's Kissing Scene
Katherine Heigl's husband Josh Kelley insists on scheduling his visits to the actress' film sets - because he doesn't want to be there when she's filming a kissing or love scene. The "Knocked Up" star claims her musician husband understands the need for his wife to kiss other men - like pal Josh Duhamel - in films, but he'd rather not be there to watch.
She tells Parade magazine, "He would never come to the set when ('Life as We Know It' co-star) Josh and had to, like, kiss or make out. It does make him uncomfortable because he's not an actor, he's a musician."
"He always says to me, 'How would you feel if I had to make out with some girl in a video?' And I'm like, 'If you have to do it, you have to do it. But I wouldn't want you to come home and tell me what a great kisser she is and I should try her technique'."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise