Josh Kelley Refuses to See Wife Katherine Heigl's Kissing Scene
Katherine Heigl's husband Josh Kelley insists on scheduling his visits to the actress' film sets - because he doesn't want to be there when she's filming a kissing or love scene. The "Knocked Up" star claims her musician husband understands the need for his wife to kiss other men - like pal Josh Duhamel - in films, but he'd rather not be there to watch.
She tells Parade magazine, "He would never come to the set when ('Life as We Know It' co-star) Josh and had to, like, kiss or make out. It does make him uncomfortable because he's not an actor, he's a musician."
"He always says to me, 'How would you feel if I had to make out with some girl in a video?' And I'm like, 'If you have to do it, you have to do it. But I wouldn't want you to come home and tell me what a great kisser she is and I should try her technique'."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip