Josh Kelley Refuses to See Wife Katherine Heigl's Kissing Scene
Katherine Heigl's husband Josh Kelley insists on scheduling his visits to the actress' film sets - because he doesn't want to be there when she's filming a kissing or love scene. The "Knocked Up" star claims her musician husband understands the need for his wife to kiss other men - like pal Josh Duhamel - in films, but he'd rather not be there to watch.
She tells Parade magazine, "He would never come to the set when ('Life as We Know It' co-star) Josh and had to, like, kiss or make out. It does make him uncomfortable because he's not an actor, he's a musician."
"He always says to me, 'How would you feel if I had to make out with some girl in a video?' And I'm like, 'If you have to do it, you have to do it. But I wouldn't want you to come home and tell me what a great kisser she is and I should try her technique'."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'