Josh Kelley Refuses to See Wife Katherine Heigl's Kissing Scene
Katherine Heigl's husband Josh Kelley insists on scheduling his visits to the actress' film sets - because he doesn't want to be there when she's filming a kissing or love scene. The "Knocked Up" star claims her musician husband understands the need for his wife to kiss other men - like pal Josh Duhamel - in films, but he'd rather not be there to watch.
She tells Parade magazine, "He would never come to the set when ('Life as We Know It' co-star) Josh and had to, like, kiss or make out. It does make him uncomfortable because he's not an actor, he's a musician."
"He always says to me, 'How would you feel if I had to make out with some girl in a video?' And I'm like, 'If you have to do it, you have to do it. But I wouldn't want you to come home and tell me what a great kisser she is and I should try her technique'."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why