'Back to the Future' Items and Props to Go Under Hammer on November 6
"Back to the Future" fans are set for a pre-Christmas treat when a treasure trove of items and props from the movie come up for auction to benefit Michael J. Fox's charity foundation. A reproduction of the DeLorean time machine from the first film, a Marty McFly Year 2015 jacket and a Nike 'Mag' self-lacing shoe worn by Fox in "Back to the Future II" and a prop Hill Valley map from "Back to the Future III" will go under the hammer at the Profiles in History sale on November 6.
To make the auction extra special, it will be held at Universal Studios in Los Angeles, where the "Back to the Future" films were made. The memorabilia auction will also feature a rare copy of "Superman Comics No. 1", which is valued at $100,000, and items from "Tron: Legacy", "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope", "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" and "Spider-Man 2".
The auction house will partner with Variety - the Children's Charity of Southern California and the Michael J. Fox Foundation's Team Fox for the sale.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed