'Back to the Future' Items and Props to Go Under Hammer on November 6
"Back to the Future" fans are set for a pre-Christmas treat when a treasure trove of items and props from the movie come up for auction to benefit Michael J. Fox's charity foundation. A reproduction of the DeLorean time machine from the first film, a Marty McFly Year 2015 jacket and a Nike 'Mag' self-lacing shoe worn by Fox in "Back to the Future II" and a prop Hill Valley map from "Back to the Future III" will go under the hammer at the Profiles in History sale on November 6.
To make the auction extra special, it will be held at Universal Studios in Los Angeles, where the "Back to the Future" films were made. The memorabilia auction will also feature a rare copy of "Superman Comics No. 1", which is valued at $100,000, and items from "Tron: Legacy", "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope", "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" and "Spider-Man 2".
The auction house will partner with Variety - the Children's Charity of Southern California and the Michael J. Fox Foundation's Team Fox for the sale.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?