Chloe Moretz's Unruly Friends Ruined Her Audrey Hepburn 'Historical Moment'
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz has apologized to Paramount Studios bosses after her recent 13th birthday screening party there turned into a sticky mess as her ill-mannered friends ran riot. The young actress was thrilled when studio bosses agreed to dust off the original reel of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" for her, so she could watch her heroine Audrey Hepburn just as she had watched herself 50 years ago.
And they even let her invite 30 friends to the studios for a private screening. She tells WENN, "They gave me a private screening room and I saw the original reel of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', which was the actual reel they showed to Audrey Hepburn. They preserved it so it was a very historical moment."
"My friends didn't really care. They were all wandering around talking and I'm like, 'Stop, this is a really historical moment in my life!' They were like, 'How come it's so blurry and why can't you hear it well?' "
The party made Moretz realize her friends could all benefit from lessons in manners and neatness, saying "It was an amazing birthday party with these Subway sandwiches and my friends threw them all over the ground; half-eaten tomatoes and mayonnaise. They threw their popcorn, eaten Starburst and gum everywhere."
"I'm yelling at them, 'It's a huge thing that we're here right now. Could you please not destroy the studios!' I had to clean up the whole thing on my hands and knees in this really great dress. It was bad; it was embarrassing. I apologized to Paramount."
More Chloe Moretz News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer