Mel Gibson Wins Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva's Bodyguard
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has been ordered to keep her bodyguard away from the former couple's baby girl after the actor's lawyers won a restraining order against the convicted felon. The "Braveheart" star raised concerns about Kristian Otto Herzog being around little Lucia after learning he had just been released from jail for firearms offenses in March and is currently on probation.
He instructed his legal team to file a court request banning Herzog from going anywhere near the tot and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon granted the order during a hearing on Monday, October 4.
According to TMZ, the security man also had another prior conviction for gun charges. The restraining order is the latest in Gibson and Grigorieva's ongoing custody battle over baby Lucia following their split earlier this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers