Mel Gibson Wins Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva's Bodyguard
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has been ordered to keep her bodyguard away from the former couple's baby girl after the actor's lawyers won a restraining order against the convicted felon. The "Braveheart" star raised concerns about Kristian Otto Herzog being around little Lucia after learning he had just been released from jail for firearms offenses in March and is currently on probation.
He instructed his legal team to file a court request banning Herzog from going anywhere near the tot and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon granted the order during a hearing on Monday, October 4.
According to TMZ, the security man also had another prior conviction for gun charges. The restraining order is the latest in Gibson and Grigorieva's ongoing custody battle over baby Lucia following their split earlier this year.
More Mel Gibson News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party