Mel Gibson Wins Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva's Bodyguard
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has been ordered to keep her bodyguard away from the former couple's baby girl after the actor's lawyers won a restraining order against the convicted felon. The "Braveheart" star raised concerns about Kristian Otto Herzog being around little Lucia after learning he had just been released from jail for firearms offenses in March and is currently on probation.
He instructed his legal team to file a court request banning Herzog from going anywhere near the tot and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon granted the order during a hearing on Monday, October 4.
According to TMZ, the security man also had another prior conviction for gun charges. The restraining order is the latest in Gibson and Grigorieva's ongoing custody battle over baby Lucia following their split earlier this year.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?