Mel Gibson Wins Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva's Bodyguard
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has been ordered to keep her bodyguard away from the former couple's baby girl after the actor's lawyers won a restraining order against the convicted felon. The "Braveheart" star raised concerns about Kristian Otto Herzog being around little Lucia after learning he had just been released from jail for firearms offenses in March and is currently on probation.
He instructed his legal team to file a court request banning Herzog from going anywhere near the tot and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon granted the order during a hearing on Monday, October 4.
According to TMZ, the security man also had another prior conviction for gun charges. The restraining order is the latest in Gibson and Grigorieva's ongoing custody battle over baby Lucia following their split earlier this year.
More Mel Gibson News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media