T.I. Ordered to Appear in Court for Possible Probation Violation
Troubled rapper T.I. will argue his case to remain a free man on October 15 when he's been summoned to court in Atlanta, Georgia, following his drug arrest in September. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was taken into custody with his wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny after a West Hollywood police officer reportedly detected marijuana smoke emanating from their car during a traffic stop.
They were booked for felony possession of a controlled substance and bailed, but the run-in with the law could cost T.I. his freedom - he is currently on probation after completing a prison sentence for gun charges in December 2009.
The judge will decide whether or not to revoke the hip-hop star's probation during the court date later this month, reports TMZ.com.
More T.I. News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'