T.I. Ordered to Appear in Court for Possible Probation Violation
Troubled rapper T.I. will argue his case to remain a free man on October 15 when he's been summoned to court in Atlanta, Georgia, following his drug arrest in September. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was taken into custody with his wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny after a West Hollywood police officer reportedly detected marijuana smoke emanating from their car during a traffic stop.
They were booked for felony possession of a controlled substance and bailed, but the run-in with the law could cost T.I. his freedom - he is currently on probation after completing a prison sentence for gun charges in December 2009.
The judge will decide whether or not to revoke the hip-hop star's probation during the court date later this month, reports TMZ.com.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame