T.I. Ordered to Appear in Court for Possible Probation Violation
Troubled rapper T.I. will argue his case to remain a free man on October 15 when he's been summoned to court in Atlanta, Georgia, following his drug arrest in September. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was taken into custody with his wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny after a West Hollywood police officer reportedly detected marijuana smoke emanating from their car during a traffic stop.
They were booked for felony possession of a controlled substance and bailed, but the run-in with the law could cost T.I. his freedom - he is currently on probation after completing a prison sentence for gun charges in December 2009.
The judge will decide whether or not to revoke the hip-hop star's probation during the court date later this month, reports TMZ.com.
More T.I. News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked