'Real Housewives of NYC' Equipments Stolen From Set
A film crew working on American TV show "The Real Housewives of New York City" was targeted by thieves during a shoot in Manhattan last week. The show was being filmed at the Pierre Hotel, where several of the stars, including Alex McCord, Simon van Kempen and Kelly Bensimon, were enjoying a party.
But while the Bravo TV crew was out shooting the show, thieves targeted their van, which was parked nearby, stealing $30,000 worth of equipment, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. A source tells the newspaper, "The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets."
A spokesperson for Bravo confirmed the theft, adding, "Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo