'Real Housewives of NYC' Equipments Stolen From Set
A film crew working on American TV show "The Real Housewives of New York City" was targeted by thieves during a shoot in Manhattan last week. The show was being filmed at the Pierre Hotel, where several of the stars, including Alex McCord, Simon van Kempen and Kelly Bensimon, were enjoying a party.
But while the Bravo TV crew was out shooting the show, thieves targeted their van, which was parked nearby, stealing $30,000 worth of equipment, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. A source tells the newspaper, "The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets."
A spokesperson for Bravo confirmed the theft, adding, "Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'