'Real Housewives of NYC' Equipments Stolen From Set
A film crew working on American TV show "The Real Housewives of New York City" was targeted by thieves during a shoot in Manhattan last week. The show was being filmed at the Pierre Hotel, where several of the stars, including Alex McCord, Simon van Kempen and Kelly Bensimon, were enjoying a party.
But while the Bravo TV crew was out shooting the show, thieves targeted their van, which was parked nearby, stealing $30,000 worth of equipment, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. A source tells the newspaper, "The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets."
A spokesperson for Bravo confirmed the theft, adding, "Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns