'Real Housewives of NYC' Equipments Stolen From Set
A film crew working on American TV show "The Real Housewives of New York City" was targeted by thieves during a shoot in Manhattan last week. The show was being filmed at the Pierre Hotel, where several of the stars, including Alex McCord, Simon van Kempen and Kelly Bensimon, were enjoying a party.
But while the Bravo TV crew was out shooting the show, thieves targeted their van, which was parked nearby, stealing $30,000 worth of equipment, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix. A source tells the newspaper, "The van was parked right outside the Pierre near the ballroom entrance. Thieves broke the lock and stole a bunch of camera equipment and crew wallets."
A spokesperson for Bravo confirmed the theft, adding, "Two long lenses, tripods and a couple of crew bags were stolen. About $30,000 worth of equipment. A police report and insurance claims have been filed."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs