Kelis Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction During TV Performance
Singer Kelis was left red-faced while recording a U.K. TV show last week after an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction left her nipple exposed. The "Milkshake" hitmaker was a guest on "The Alan Titchmarsh Show" on Friday, October 1 and sang her latest track Scream on the program, but pre-recorded her slot earlier in the week.
And producers were forced to cut certain shots from the show as her low-cut outfit exposed more than Kelis intended. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Kelis was performing new single Scream and towards the end her nipple slightly popped out. They had to edit it out. Alan certainly seemed a little hot under the collar afterwards when they were chatting."
Kelis is currently promoting her latest studio album "Flesh Tone".
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'