Kelis Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction During TV Performance
Singer Kelis was left red-faced while recording a U.K. TV show last week after an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction left her nipple exposed. The "Milkshake" hitmaker was a guest on "The Alan Titchmarsh Show" on Friday, October 1 and sang her latest track Scream on the program, but pre-recorded her slot earlier in the week.
And producers were forced to cut certain shots from the show as her low-cut outfit exposed more than Kelis intended. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Kelis was performing new single Scream and towards the end her nipple slightly popped out. They had to edit it out. Alan certainly seemed a little hot under the collar afterwards when they were chatting."
Kelis is currently promoting her latest studio album "Flesh Tone".
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life