Kelis Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction During TV Performance
Singer Kelis was left red-faced while recording a U.K. TV show last week after an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction left her nipple exposed. The "Milkshake" hitmaker was a guest on "The Alan Titchmarsh Show" on Friday, October 1 and sang her latest track Scream on the program, but pre-recorded her slot earlier in the week.
And producers were forced to cut certain shots from the show as her low-cut outfit exposed more than Kelis intended. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Kelis was performing new single Scream and towards the end her nipple slightly popped out. They had to edit it out. Alan certainly seemed a little hot under the collar afterwards when they were chatting."
Kelis is currently promoting her latest studio album "Flesh Tone".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier