Kelis Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction During TV Performance
Singer Kelis was left red-faced while recording a U.K. TV show last week after an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction left her nipple exposed. The "Milkshake" hitmaker was a guest on "The Alan Titchmarsh Show" on Friday, October 1 and sang her latest track Scream on the program, but pre-recorded her slot earlier in the week.
And producers were forced to cut certain shots from the show as her low-cut outfit exposed more than Kelis intended. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Kelis was performing new single Scream and towards the end her nipple slightly popped out. They had to edit it out. Alan certainly seemed a little hot under the collar afterwards when they were chatting."
Kelis is currently promoting her latest studio album "Flesh Tone".
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off