Kelis Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction During TV Performance
Singer Kelis was left red-faced while recording a U.K. TV show last week after an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction left her nipple exposed. The "Milkshake" hitmaker was a guest on "The Alan Titchmarsh Show" on Friday, October 1 and sang her latest track Scream on the program, but pre-recorded her slot earlier in the week.
And producers were forced to cut certain shots from the show as her low-cut outfit exposed more than Kelis intended. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Kelis was performing new single Scream and towards the end her nipple slightly popped out. They had to edit it out. Alan certainly seemed a little hot under the collar afterwards when they were chatting."
Kelis is currently promoting her latest studio album "Flesh Tone".
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake