Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Undergoing Marriage Counseling
Melanie Brown has been undergoing relationship therapy for years and insists the counselings has made her marriage to Stephen Belafonte "tight". The couple's three-year union was rocked by rumors of a secret split over the summer but Brown was quick to dismiss the speculation.
The former Spice Girls star has now revealed she and Belafonte have sought expert advice over the years to guide them through any marital problems they encounter. She says, "Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist - normally once a week. It's nice to show your vulnerability sometimes."
"I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I've always been very open - maybe that's why I got the name Scary Spice. We're very tight. You might think we're volatile but we're not. We don't row (argue) - we have 'conversations'. We agree to disagree."
And Brown, who has two daughters with former partners, reveals they plan to cement their relationship by having a baby of their own in 2011. She adds, "We want a baby and plan on having one in the next year."
More Melanie Brown News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs