Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Undergoing Marriage Counseling
Melanie Brown has been undergoing relationship therapy for years and insists the counselings has made her marriage to Stephen Belafonte "tight". The couple's three-year union was rocked by rumors of a secret split over the summer but Brown was quick to dismiss the speculation.
The former Spice Girls star has now revealed she and Belafonte have sought expert advice over the years to guide them through any marital problems they encounter. She says, "Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist - normally once a week. It's nice to show your vulnerability sometimes."
"I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I've always been very open - maybe that's why I got the name Scary Spice. We're very tight. You might think we're volatile but we're not. We don't row (argue) - we have 'conversations'. We agree to disagree."
And Brown, who has two daughters with former partners, reveals they plan to cement their relationship by having a baby of their own in 2011. She adds, "We want a baby and plan on having one in the next year."
More Melanie Brown News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed