Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Undergoing Marriage Counseling
Melanie Brown has been undergoing relationship therapy for years and insists the counselings has made her marriage to Stephen Belafonte "tight". The couple's three-year union was rocked by rumors of a secret split over the summer but Brown was quick to dismiss the speculation.
The former Spice Girls star has now revealed she and Belafonte have sought expert advice over the years to guide them through any marital problems they encounter. She says, "Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist - normally once a week. It's nice to show your vulnerability sometimes."
"I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I've always been very open - maybe that's why I got the name Scary Spice. We're very tight. You might think we're volatile but we're not. We don't row (argue) - we have 'conversations'. We agree to disagree."
And Brown, who has two daughters with former partners, reveals they plan to cement their relationship by having a baby of their own in 2011. She adds, "We want a baby and plan on having one in the next year."
More Melanie Brown News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour