Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Undergoing Marriage Counseling
Melanie Brown has been undergoing relationship therapy for years and insists the counselings has made her marriage to Stephen Belafonte "tight". The couple's three-year union was rocked by rumors of a secret split over the summer but Brown was quick to dismiss the speculation.
The former Spice Girls star has now revealed she and Belafonte have sought expert advice over the years to guide them through any marital problems they encounter. She says, "Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist - normally once a week. It's nice to show your vulnerability sometimes."
"I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I've always been very open - maybe that's why I got the name Scary Spice. We're very tight. You might think we're volatile but we're not. We don't row (argue) - we have 'conversations'. We agree to disagree."
And Brown, who has two daughters with former partners, reveals they plan to cement their relationship by having a baby of their own in 2011. She adds, "We want a baby and plan on having one in the next year."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie