Melanie Brown and Stephen Belafonte Undergoing Marriage Counseling
Melanie Brown has been undergoing relationship therapy for years and insists the counselings has made her marriage to Stephen Belafonte "tight". The couple's three-year union was rocked by rumors of a secret split over the summer but Brown was quick to dismiss the speculation.
The former Spice Girls star has now revealed she and Belafonte have sought expert advice over the years to guide them through any marital problems they encounter. She says, "Stephen and I have been seeing a family therapist - normally once a week. It's nice to show your vulnerability sometimes."
"I work through my frustrations by talking. I talk a lot. I've always been very open - maybe that's why I got the name Scary Spice. We're very tight. You might think we're volatile but we're not. We don't row (argue) - we have 'conversations'. We agree to disagree."
And Brown, who has two daughters with former partners, reveals they plan to cement their relationship by having a baby of their own in 2011. She adds, "We want a baby and plan on having one in the next year."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville