Paul Weller Weds His Girlfriend Hannah Andrews
Rocker Paul Weller is a married man after exchanging vows with his young girlfriend Hannah Andrews. The former The Jam frontman wed Andrews in an intimate ceremony in Capri, Italy last week, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Paul didn't want a public wedding. He and Hannah agreed to just invite a select few family and friends. They didn't want to make a big deal about it." Weller hit the headlines in 2008 when it emerged he had left his partner of 13 years, Samantha Stock, for Andrews, who is 27 years his junior.
Before romatically involved with Hannah Andrews, Paul Weller wed vocalist Dee C. Lee in 1988. The pair had two children and divorced in 1994. He also has two children with Samantha Stock, whom he split from in 2008.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'