Paul Weller Weds His Girlfriend Hannah Andrews
Rocker Paul Weller is a married man after exchanging vows with his young girlfriend Hannah Andrews. The former The Jam frontman wed Andrews in an intimate ceremony in Capri, Italy last week, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Paul didn't want a public wedding. He and Hannah agreed to just invite a select few family and friends. They didn't want to make a big deal about it." Weller hit the headlines in 2008 when it emerged he had left his partner of 13 years, Samantha Stock, for Andrews, who is 27 years his junior.
Before romatically involved with Hannah Andrews, Paul Weller wed vocalist Dee C. Lee in 1988. The pair had two children and divorced in 1994. He also has two children with Samantha Stock, whom he split from in 2008.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'