Paul Weller Weds His Girlfriend Hannah Andrews
Rocker Paul Weller is a married man after exchanging vows with his young girlfriend Hannah Andrews. The former The Jam frontman wed Andrews in an intimate ceremony in Capri, Italy last week, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Paul didn't want a public wedding. He and Hannah agreed to just invite a select few family and friends. They didn't want to make a big deal about it." Weller hit the headlines in 2008 when it emerged he had left his partner of 13 years, Samantha Stock, for Andrews, who is 27 years his junior.
Before romatically involved with Hannah Andrews, Paul Weller wed vocalist Dee C. Lee in 1988. The pair had two children and divorced in 1994. He also has two children with Samantha Stock, whom he split from in 2008.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video