Paul Weller Weds His Girlfriend Hannah Andrews
Rocker Paul Weller is a married man after exchanging vows with his young girlfriend Hannah Andrews. The former The Jam frontman wed Andrews in an intimate ceremony in Capri, Italy last week, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Paul didn't want a public wedding. He and Hannah agreed to just invite a select few family and friends. They didn't want to make a big deal about it." Weller hit the headlines in 2008 when it emerged he had left his partner of 13 years, Samantha Stock, for Andrews, who is 27 years his junior.
Before romatically involved with Hannah Andrews, Paul Weller wed vocalist Dee C. Lee in 1988. The pair had two children and divorced in 1994. He also has two children with Samantha Stock, whom he split from in 2008.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'