Paul Weller Weds His Girlfriend Hannah Andrews
Rocker Paul Weller is a married man after exchanging vows with his young girlfriend Hannah Andrews. The former The Jam frontman wed Andrews in an intimate ceremony in Capri, Italy last week, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Paul didn't want a public wedding. He and Hannah agreed to just invite a select few family and friends. They didn't want to make a big deal about it." Weller hit the headlines in 2008 when it emerged he had left his partner of 13 years, Samantha Stock, for Andrews, who is 27 years his junior.
Before romatically involved with Hannah Andrews, Paul Weller wed vocalist Dee C. Lee in 1988. The pair had two children and divorced in 1994. He also has two children with Samantha Stock, whom he split from in 2008.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal